Slender x male elemental reader

Slender was taking his normal walk through the woods when he heard a scream and saw a bright light flash close to him, he shielded his eyes and waited for a few seconds before putting his arm back down to see the woods looked different, it was glowing and looked and felt more alive, Slender looked around before hearing a voice talking a few feet away, Slender walked over and saw a waterfall with a glowing lake beneath it and a cave behind the waterfall, Slender cautiously walked over and stopped at the edge of the water and looked around, a young man walked out of the waterfall wearing an old looking black hoodie and ripped black jeans, his hair was long and h/c and his eyes a deep glowing e/c and his skin s/c, Slender blushed softly as the man brushed some blue powder off of himself not seeming to notice Slender until he cleared his throat a bit catching the mans attention "how did you get here?" he asked with a small head tilt "I do not know, I saw a light and when I opened my eyes I was here" Slender said, the man nodded "come on, I'll see if I can send you back" he huffed walking into the cave with Slender behind him "sit" the man said pointing to a smooth rock as he walked to a table covered in mushrooms and a few bowls of powder and some jars of strange looking plants and liquids.

 "where am I?" Slender asked sitting down "my home, its a small pocket of time I made to keep myself and others safe while I experiment and things" the man said grabbing a few jars off a shelf, Slender nodded "how did you create this?" Slender asked watching as the man ground up some mushrooms and added some strange green powder "simple, mix a few hallucinogenic mushrooms with some honey and stardust and eat it, it creates a pocket of time from the mushrooms memory of the area" the man said walking over to a small caldron looking pot over a fire and placing the mixture in "how do you know all this?" Slender asked "I've been around for a long time, what's your name?" the man asked adding some purple and orange powder "I am Slenderman, although those who know me call me Slender" Slender said, the man nodded "I'm Y/n, now I'll head back with you I have a few things to get from town this is also probably going to taste bad I ran out of strawberry's" Y/n said putting the contents of the pot into two ivory cups and handing one to Slender "I shall have to walk you to the edge of the woods or you may run into trouble" Slender said "you ever had shrooms?" Y/n said with a smirk "no" Slender replied "then it may be me who has to walk you back" Y/n said before drinking, Slender looked at his cup before drinking.

Slender woke up laying on the floor of the woods and they were looking more like normal now, Y/n was sat beside him eating a burger and had a shopping bag next to him, Slender sat up a bit and rubbed his head noticing he looked human "good your awake" Y/n said with a smile before grabbing another burger from his bag and handing it to Slender who took it and started to eat "what happened?" he asked standing up "well, we got back and you chased a rabbit for a bit before sitting on the floor by its house pouting because it wont come out, then you thought it would be a good idea to ask me for a and I quote 'a weird potion thing to make it come out' then as I was trying to find one you took one out of my bag and drank it, so now your human ish and probably hungry" Y/n said finishing his burger "I passed out from the potion?" Slender asked "yeah, you drank the whole thing to, so you'll be like this for a few days, maybe a week" Y/n shrugged, Slender nodded and finished his burger "lets get you home" Y/n said walking in the direction of the mansion.

"you know where I live?" Slender asked following after "I assume its the big house that google somehow still hasn't found?" Y/n asked glancing back at Slender "yes, how do you know about it?" Slender asked "because its actually my house, well my family's" Y/n shrugged "your house? when I found it it was abandoned" Slender said as they reached the doors "that's because the town would rather keep it that way" Y/n shrugged pulling a beer out of the bag and opening it "why don't you come in so we can continue the conversation?" Slender asked opening the doors "sure" Y/n shrugged walking in, Slender closed the door and led Y/n to his office "you did a nice job of cleaning the place up" Y/n said looking around "I have tried to do my best but I am not as skilled as I hoped" Slender said opening his office doors "yeah well it did take about thirty people four years to build it" Y/n said sitting in one of the chairs by the desk "so what happened? why did you and your family leave?" Slender asked walking over to the coffee machine and making a coffee "well that's a long story, but in short my family left after I died" Y/n said finishing the beer and crushing the can "you died?" Slender asked sitting in the chair next to Y/n "yes, my father went insane and killed me, once he realised what he did he locked himself away in the house until he died, after my death my mother begged the sprits of the forest to bring me back, offered her life and my fathers in exchange" Y/n said sitting back in the chair, Slender nodded "so what are you?" Slender asked looking over "not sure, some kind of elemental, I'm still human but I can use magic and have knowledge of ancient recipes and magic that has been lost for thousands of years" Y/n shrugged before yawning, Slender nodded "your welcome to stay if you'd like" Slender said, Y/n nodded "sure, we can talk more in the morning" Y/n said with a smile "of course, although I do have a couple of other creatures that stay with me" Slender said showing Y/n to a room "I'll meet them tomorrow" Y/n said with a smile.