Slender x male werewolf reader pt3

Y/n woke up in the morning to some shouting from downstairs, he groaned and sat up a bit looking over to see Slender still asleep, he groaned and got up and dressed in a pair of black short shorts and a crop top that only covered his chest, he looked over to Slender who was still asleep and quietly walked out the room where he saw Toby hanging over the banister with Masky trying to pry his fingers off, Masky looked over as the door closed and sighed looking back at Toby "don't stop, this is entertaining" Y/n said as he leaned on the wall, Masky smirked under his mask as Toby pailed and screamed as he fell "why didn't you want to help him?" Masky asked as he looked over to see Toby had landed on the back of the sofa at an odd angle "I don't like humans" Y/n shrugged as he walked downstairs with Masky following "so your the wolf thing Slender brought back?" Masky asked as they walked into the kitchen "yes" Y/n said as he looked through the fridge "how d-does that wo-rk?" Toby asked as he walked over, Y/n shrugged "not sure" Y/n said as he closed the fridge and walked to the door his eyes glowing f/e/c "where are you going?" Eyeless Jack asked from his chair by the door as seed was sitting next to him "to hunt" Y/n smiled as he walked out and shifted, seed and smile dog ran to the door before running out and sniffing at Y/n who growled softly and sniffed the two before he looked at the woods and back at them.

Slender walked downstairs an hour later to see Y/n in his shifted form covered in blood and playing with seed and smile on the floor "what did I miss?" Slender asked as he watched "not much, he got hungry then he's been like this since he got back" Jeff shrugged as seed dragged Toby over and Y/n and smile were playing with some rope, Y/n looked over and sniffed Toby a bit before he pulled the rope away from smile and dropped it by Toby as he wagged his tail, Toby smiled and picked up the rope with Y/n picking up the other end and growling softly as he tugged, Toby tugged on the other end but was quickly dragged across the floor and pinned under Y/n's foot as seed jumped on Y/n and they rolled across Toby and the floor, Slender sighed and opened the door holding a squeaky ball, he squeaked it a few times catching the threes attention before he threw it and held the door open as all three barrelled out and into the woods "so how long can he hold that form for?" Jack asked as he sat back down in his chair with a kidney and a book "as long as he wants" Slender sighed as he picked Toby up and put him on the sofa.

Y/n walked back in a bit later chewing on the ball as seed and smile followed looking tired, they walked over to Jeff and Jack and lay down panting softly as Y/n walked over to Slender and sat down squeaking the ball, Slender sighed and took the ball as he pet Y/n's head "have you gotten to know everyone?" Slender asked, Y/n looked over and saw Toby eating a waffle "Y/n" Slender said turning around to see Y/n already leaning over Toby and drooling as he stared at the waffle, Toby looked up as the drool dripped onto his shoulder, Y/n sniffed Toby's hand and looked at him with his eyes wide and his ears down "no, my w-waffle" Toby said holding it protectively, Y/n whined and stamped his feet a bit before Slender pulled him away and held out another waffle for him, Y/n wagged his tail and went to take it but Toby got to it first, he ran past and grabbed it in his mouth as he did, Y/n growled and ran after Toby. Slender sighed before he heard Toby scream, he walked into the room to see Y/n laying on Toby and eating both waffles as Toby struggled and tried to get to the waffles, Slender chuckled and walked over as Y/n lay his head down completely covering Toby "I think that's enough play time for today" Slender said, Y/n shifted back and was sitting on Toby's waist, Slender helped them up as Y/n yawned and rubbed his eyes "why don't you go take a nap" Slender said as Toby walked out to get another waffle "only if I can sleep in a pile" Y/n said "I don't think that will be possible, not unless seed and smile will join" Slender said before they heard a loud growl and Toby whining, Y/n sniffed the air and growled softly "that would be Shadow" Slender sighed as he led Y/n out the room.

Y/n saw a tall grey skinned male with a skull mask on holding Toby upside down as he giggled "Shadow did your mission go well?" Slender asked, Shadow looked over and dropped Toby "well enough" Shadow said walking over "whose the mutt?" Shadow said making Y/n growl as his claws slipped out "my mate, so be nice" Slender said pulling Y/n back a bit, Shadow pulled a joint out his pocket and looked over Y/n as he lit it and watched as Y/n sniffed the air a bit "leech" Y/n said making Shadow growl "go take a nap, Shadow go see Jack" Slender said pushing Shadow away, he growled and walked off to the basement "you don't like him?" Slender asked looking down at Y/n "his kind are worse then humans" Y/n growled as Slender pulled him to their room "he's not to bad, he's like a big angry feral child" Slender sighed putting Y/n on the bed "like Toby? but angrier?" Y/n said tilting his head "yes, why don't you go on a hunt with him tomorrow, get to know him and a few of the others" Slender suggested as he let seed and smile in "fine, but as long as there are others there to, I don't trust him" Y/n said as he curled up on a bear skin blanket as seed and smile lay over him "of course, I will go with as well" Slender said kissing Y/n's head as he quickly fell asleep, Slender sighed softly and turned to the door to see Shadow leaning on the doorframe and smoking "you know him don't you?" Slender asked as he walked out and started walking to his office "I knew his family, and I knew him as a kid yes, he doesn't recognise my human form or scent" Shadow said as he followed after Slender who nodded "show me what you know" Slender said closing the door and sitting at the desk as Shadow did the same.