Slender x male reader.

Slender was taking his normal walk through the woods when he heard soft crying, he tilted his head and walked towards the noise to see a boy sitting on the floor crying, covered in blood and had two bodies around him that were ripped apart, Slender stopped for a second before speaking "child" he said crouching down, the boy looked up and jumped back his e/c eyes wide "I will not harm you child, I only want to know who you are and what happened" Slender said, the boy looked at the bodies "I'm y/n, and I got hungry again" he said looking back at Slender, he nodded "come with me child, I can help you and protect you" Slender said standing up, y/n stayed on the floor, Slender noticed "are you alright child?" he asked "leg hurt" was all y/n said keeping his head down, Slender walked over and looked at y/n's hurt leg seeing a large deep gash in it "I will sort it out once we get back" Slender said, he went to lift y/n up with his tendrills before stopping, he then picked y/n up in his arms feeling it was the better approach for the scared child, he held y/n to his chest and felt his heart speed up as y/n cuddled into his chest to keep warm 'is there something wrong with me? there can't be, I was fine this morning, maybe this child has something to do with it' Slender thought as he walked back to the mansion.

Once he got in he walked to his room and closed the door, he lay y/n on the bed and grabbed a damp cloth and some bandages, he cleaned the gash and wrapped it in bandages before cleaning the rest of the blood off y/n "so you eat humans?" Slender asked, y/n nodded as he looked around the room "what are you may I ask?" Slender asked, y/n shrugged and looked at Slender his e/c eyes shining slightly, Slender brushed some of y/n's h/c hair from his eyes before quickly pulling his hand back 'what is wrong with me?' he thought, y/n tilted his head "nothings wrong with you" he said shocking Slender "you can hear my thoughts?" he said, y/n nodded "how?" Slender asked, y/n shrugged "been doing it since small child" he said before coughing "let me get you some water child" Slender said before getting up and walking out, y/n dropped himself onto the floor and yawned curling up a bit, Slender walked in "y/n what are you doing?" he asked placing the glass of water on the bedside table "not allowed on bed, I have to sleep on floor" y/n said rubbing his eyes "why do you think that?" Slender asked picking y/n up again and putting him back on the bed "old mama would hurt me if I slept or sat anywhere other then the floor, I was never allowed out the basement" y/n said after drinking the whole glass of water "what horrible parents, well, now that your here your allowed on all the furniture, and you can sleep on a bed if you want to" Slender said, y/n smiled and yawned "get some sleep, I will check on you in the morning" Slender said softly, y/n smiled and hugged Slender making his face heat up a bit, Slender hugged back a bit before getting up and tucking y/n in "I will get a room ready for you tomorrow" he said before walking out.

~a few months later~

everyone had gotten used to y/n by now, and Slender had found out why he felt strangely around y/n, apparently Slender had found his mate, and it seemed to be the h/c haired boy they came to know as y/n, Slender sighed and looked out the kitchen door to see y/n talking with Alex and his boyfriend "why you have so much muscle?" y/n asked Alex "and why grey skin with white hair?" y/n asked "uh, well its the way I was born I guess" Alex shrugged "that's because your a demon, and my sexy arse king" Eyeless Jack smirked under his mask as he sat on Alex's lap "I'm only the king of my kind" Alex said his glowing blue irises with black where the white should be, locking onto Jack's Eyeless pits "you can't be the king of your kind if your the only one like you" Jack said "true, but I am the king of the vampire sub-species as I share a vampire mother and the king of hell as a father" Alex said "uh huh, sure" Jack said before lifting his mask and whispering something in Alex's ear which made his eyes narrow and him to let out a low growl before he stood up and threw Jack over his shoulder "I'll see ya later y/n" Alex said his deep voice getting deeper somehow before he walked off with Jack over his shoulder, y/n tilted his head and watched them leave before Slender called him over.

Y/n got up and walked over "yeah Slendy?" he asked as he looked up at Slender who scratched the back of his head "well, I, ahem. I wanted to ask you if you would like to come out with me tonight? to the lake?" Slender asked, y/n gave him a blank look before answering "just ask me out already" he huffed, Slender gave a low chuckle before kneeling to y/n's height "ok, y/n, will you go out with me as my boyfriend and mate?" Slender asked, y/n smiled "of course, but I do need food first" y/n said, Slender smiled "I'll make you some food" Slender said as y/n sat on the kitchen counter, Slender smiled and wrapped one of his tendrials around y/n who purred and played with it like a cat would a piece of string.

Slender woke up in a cold sweat and sat up rubbing his head and looking around "y/n" he said before he sighed and got up, he grabbed one of y/n's old jumpers and lay back in bed with it "it was just a dream. I miss you so much y/n, I wish I could have saved you" Slender whispered as he silently cried into the jumper.