liu/sully x male reader

Liu is gonna be dom in this.

Liu walked into his boyfriend of a years house, he looked around but didn't see y/n anywhere.
He walked upstairs and to y/n's bedroom, he opened the door to see his sweet, s/c features illuminated by the light from the hallway where Liu had just come come from.

Liu smiled and closed the door before walking over to the bed and taking his boots and coat off waking y/n "liu?" He mumbled turning over to face liu "sorry baby, I didn't mean to wake you" liu says laying down and wrapping his arms around y/n making him smile, "why'd you come home so late?" Y/n said closing his eyes again.

"I'm sorry, I had to deal with a drunk jeff" liu said closing his eyes "ok, as long as he doesnt come here, I don't  want a repet of last week" y/n said before falling asleep.

Liu woke up in the morning feeling that y/n was now on top of him with his face on Liu's chest, liu felt his boxers get tighter and groaned softly "liu stop moving" y/n mumbled, "y/n I have a problem I want you to sort out" liu said making y/n huff "can I not sleep?" Y/n sighed sitting up.

Liu smiled and put his head back "I hate you sometimes." Y/n said pulling off Liu's trousers and boxers making him groan, y/n rolled his eyes and pulls his own pants off before pushing liu into him, sully took over and pinned y/n to the bed on his back and grabbed his throat pushing it into the bed more.

Y/n gasped and arched his back "sully!?" Y/n called out in surprise, "that's my name babe don't were it out" sully smirked before roughly thrusting into y/n roughly making him moan and cry out.

Sully let go of y/n's throat and grabbed his hips making him moan and grab Sully's shoulders clawing them to the point of bleeding, "y/n!" Sully groaned before he came in y/n making y/n moan and cum over their chests.

Y/n panted and lay back, "again" sully said smirking making y/n growl softly, "fine" he huffed.