part 3

Y/n knocked on Devin's door, he opened it to see y/n standing there, he looked tired and weak "couldnt, t-too scared" y/n said as tears ran down his face, devin hugged y/n "it's OK babe, I'll sort it out later" he said softly "no, h-hes gone, been there-" "then you'd be the one lying on my table or in the gutter somewhere and the both of you would be dead, I'm not saying this is better just don't blame yourself, it's their fault not yours y/n, please remember that" devin said softly as y/n fell to the floor crying in Devin's shoulder.
"What happened?" Devin asked as he looked up at y/n who was on his sofa sipping his coffee, y/n sighed then locked eyes with devin.

Flash back~
"Oi y/n get down here you arse hole" y/n's mother shouted, y/n put his book down and sighed as he stood up and walked downstairs to see his mother standing with a girl the age of 17 'probably one of her whores' y/n thought he nodded "this is Anne, Anne this is y/n my retarded son, he's a mute anyway y/n I'm paying her to fuck you, you get sex and she gets money, win win now go have fun" his mom said pushing Anne towards y/n, y/n sighed and shook his head, his mother got angry at this and slapped y/n around the face "I didn't rase a pussy as a son, unless your one of those faggots that like other men, that's disgusting" his mother spat, y/n growled now angry and slapped his mother, she gasped and fake tears streamed down her face, Anne covered her mouth "go home anne" y/n's mother said, Anne ran out of the house leaving y/n to the wrath of his parents.

"Faggot, useless piece of life, we should have killed you before you were born" his parents spat as they kicked and hit y/n who was lying on the floor with his feet tucked and his arms covering his face, his father grabbed a dull knife from his earlier meal and stabbed y/n in the chest, his eyes flew open and an airless gasp of pain left his dry lips as he grabbed his fathers arm in a silent plead, but he just pulled the knife out and stabbed y/n several more times in his upper body.

(After he has been to Devin's)

Y/n walked back to his house "Jake ok" he mumbled as he walked up the steps to his house "if he's one of those faggots then so is his runt of a brother" he heard his mother say, y/n's eyes widened and he quickly opened the door and walked in "y/n help" Jake shouted, y /n ran upstairs and into Jake's room to see Jake on the floor with a knife in his chest "the faggots back" "maybe if we kill him we can act like we never had such disappointments as sons" his mother scowled, y/n quickly picked Jake up "where do you think your going Faggot?" His father growled as he punched y/n in the face then the stomach winding him, y/n gasped but got up and ran out of the house with Jake in his arms, "OK, be fine, meet devin, he boyfriend, help, stay awake" y/n whispered as he ran with tears in his eyes, "like you promised, that nice man you always talk about, that you said can help us?" Jake managed to get out in his weak state, "yes, promise, not break, going to, b-be ok, swear" y/n said racing down the street.

End of flashback~

Devin sighed "he spoke to me, when I was stitching him up, he was a smart kid, and I could tell how much you meant to him" he said softly, y/n looked up "tell" he said tears streaming down his face.

Flashback~

"Are you that nice man? The one y/n is always talking about?" Jake said weakly "he always talks about me?" Devin said softly raising his eyebrow "well, when he talks, I'm really the only one who understands him, so he only really talks around me, has he spoken to you yet?" Jake asked quietly, devin nodded "I want you to take care of him, I don't know much but, I can tell how much you mean to him, he hurts himself sometimes, don't let him do that, or start smoking again, tell him I love him, and I thank him for all those times he's made me happy and saved me from the brutal beatings, tell him i-i'll never leave, h-his side. Devin, all he's ever w-wanted is a f-family, t-that loves and cares for him, e-even if he j-just has your L-Love, as long a-as he's L-Loved...." Jake whispered before his blue eyes closed, devin wiped away the tears and and put his hand on Jake's chest "goodbye Jake,  and I promise" he whispered, he saw Jake's mouth form a small gentle smile as he breathed his last breath.

End of flashback~

Y/n's shoulders shook as he sobbed into his hands, devin sat next to y/n and placed his hand on his shoulder "y/n I'm sorry-" "don't,  nothing wrong, I fucked u-up, I-i promised, place to live, freedom, happy, safe, no more hurt, protect him, he be 8 i-in 4 d-days, we sneak out, have food, be happy, real food, but always, always go back, parents punish, stole money, I've grown u-used to p-pain, can't f-feel it, surprised can still f-feel emotion" y/n said whilst he sobbed, it took devin a moment to entirely figure out what y/n had said but he understood as he hugged y/n and y/n cried on his shoulder "I can't stand seeing you beat your self up y/n, I'm going to pay your parents a visit" devin said lowly his crimson eyes burning with rage "drinking, out late, stay, go later" y/n mumbled exhausted from his crying fit as he lay with his back to the back of the sofa, devin lay with his back against y/n's chest and y/n moved his arm around Devin's waist and fell asleep with devin following shortly after.

Sorry I know it's long *covers face from Devin* *devin lowers book* *sings quietly* devin and y/n sitting in a tree- *y/n punches author chan in face knocking him out* next chapter will have a lemon maybe and that stuff. -devin