Eyeless Jack x male reader

Jack climbed up the side of Y/n's house and crawled in through the window before he looked around to see the blanket up like a fort and a small light was faintly glowing underneath, Jack smiled and crept over before he pulled the covers off making Y/n jump back and slam his laptop shut before noticing it was Jack "Jack!" he hissed throwing a spoon at him making Jack laugh "oh come on it was funny, what you watching?" Jack asked as he sat on the bed noticing Y/n was wearing a pair of shorts and a baggy red hoodie "horror movie" Y/n sighed as he opened his laptop and pressed play then sat back "its like three in the morning, your usually asleep" Jack said as he took his mask off and put it next to him "I haven't been sleeping well" Y/n mumbled as he shuffled away a bit, Jack tilted his head and pulled Y/n's hood down showing his s/c skin was paler and his normal h/c hair had a few lighter patches in it like highlights "are you getting sick?" Jack asked as he touched Y/n's head to feel it was cold "no" Y/n mumbled as he curled up a bit and pulled his hood back up "what's wrong then? why are you so pale and cold?" Jack asked but Y/n stayed quiet "Y/n" Jack sighed as he pulled Y/n over and sat him between his legs, Y/n sighed and lay his head on Jacks shoulder before he pulled his hood down and grabbed Jacks hand pulling it to his neck, Jack felt two small holes making him lift Y/n's head so he could get a better look to see two small nearly healed fang holes over the vein "what, what happened? who did this? when?" Jack asked "I was walking home, something pulled me into an alley then I felt something sharp in my neck. I passed out and I woke up in the alley a few hours after hungry" Y/n mumbled as his stomach growled and he curled up a bit more "did you see who did this? have you eaten yet?" Jack asked watching as Y/n shook his head "how long ago was this? did you eat after?" Jack asked.

Y/n shook his head "last week" he mumbled "you haven't eaten at all?" Jack sighed as Y/n shook his head again "I nearly killed someone, but the sun came up and I just ran home. haven't left my room since" Y/n mumbled "you need to eat" Jack said as he pulled his hood off but Y/n sat up and shook his head "no" he said as he pulled his hood back up and curled up against the wall, Jack sighed and took his scalpel out then made a small cut on his neck watching as Y/n shivered and covered his mouth "if you don't eat you'll find it hard to control yourself" Jack said softly as he pulled Y/n over sitting him on his lap facing him as he sat back "I don't want to" Y/n whispered as Jack took his hood off "if you don't you'll end up killing someone" Jack said softly as he stroked Y/n's cheek "please, I'll help you through this" Jack said before he pulled Y/n into a kiss that he returned as his fingers gently traced the cut on Jacks neck before he pulled back and sighed "ok" he said as he moved down a bit and kissed over Jacks neck, Jack turned his head to the side then felt a sharp needle like pain that quickly turned pleasurable as Y/n fed, Jack groaned softly and gently stroked the back of Y/n's hair waiting for him to finish, Y/n sat up after a minute and took a breath as Jack gently stroked his hip as his eyeless pits were half closed "that feel better?" he asked watching as Y/n nodded "good" Jack mumbled "did I take to much?" Y/n asked as he lay down at Jacks side laying his head on his chest "no, you could have taken more" Jack said as he wrapped his arms around Y/n "I didn't want to" Y/n mumbled as he chewed on his sleeve "can you go in the sun?" Jack asked as he got comfortable feeling Y/n shake his head "ok, I'll take you out tomorrow night to eat" Jack said softly "no, I don't want to hurt anyone" Y/n said making Jack sigh softly "ok, I'll take you to a friend, he'll be able to help" Jack said before he fell asleep as Y/n sighed and played with his hair.

Jack woke up in the morning to see Y/n was sitting up still watching movies with his hood up and his sleeves covering his hands, Jack groaned softly and sat up a bit making Y/n look over "did you sleep?" Jack asked tiredly "no" Y/n mumbled as he paused the move "I guess the dead don't really sleep" Jack sighed as he grabbed his phone "guess not" Y/n mumbled as he moved to sit on Jacks lap "whose this friend?" Y/n asked as he tilted his head "he's kinda like you, he'll be able to help" Jack said as he sent a message then put his phone down "what do you want to do until he texts back?" Jack asked as he ran his hands over Y/n's thick thighs and hips, Y/n shrugged then quickly kissed Jack making him kiss back "I want to thank you, for last night" Y/n said softly making Jack smile "I'm your boyfriend you don't have to thank me for helping you" Jack said softly "I'm also really horny" Y/n said as he pulled his hoodie off showing more of his s/c skin "I wont say no to that" Jack breathed as he sat up a bit and kissed over Y/n's shoulders as he ran his hands to Y/n's arse and gently groped it making Y/n let out a soft moan "can I stay on top?" Y/n asked as Jack pulled his hoodie off "if you want to" Jack said as Y/n ran his hands over his chest "of course" Y/n said as he moved down to pull Jacks belt off and unzipped his jeans then pulled him out and gave a long teasing lick up his shaft to his tip making Jack shiver and groan softly as he ran his fingers through Y/n's h/c hair before he took Jack in his mouth "mm fuck~" Jack breathed as Y/n sucked and bobbed his head making Jack groan as he started moving Y/n's head "Y/n~" Jack breathed as he twitched making Y/n suck a little harder as he bobbed his head faster feeling Jack twitch again "oh fuck~ Y/n~" Jack groaned as he gripped Y/n's hair tighter then tensed and came in his mouth, Y/n swallowed and pulled off with a smile before he stood up and pulled his shorts off as Jack quickly pulled his jeans and boxers off.

Y/n crawled over Jack and grabbed the lube from his draw then rubbed it onto Jack as he played with Y/n's arse "are you stretched out?- fuck~" Jack groaned as Y/n quickly pushed him in and moaned "tight" Jack breathed as Y/n started bouncing making the bed creek a bit as he moaned and held Jacks hands that were on his waist, Jack groaned and lifted his hips as Y/n came down making him moan louder as he rolled his hips and sped up a bit making Jack groan before he started stroking Y/n watching as a little drool spilled from the corner of his lips "Jack~" Y/n moaned as he twitched "that's it baby~" Jack groaned as Y/n bounced faster his need for release getting stronger "Jack~ Jack~ ah~ uhhhh~" Y/n called as he slammed down then tensed and came in Jack's hand tightening around him making Jack groan as he lifted his hips and came, Y/n sighed softly and got up laying on his side next to Jack "that was, tame for you" Jack breathed as he pulled Y/n over wrapping his arms around him "it was more for you" Y/n said with a smile as he cuddled into Jacks chest making him smile "thank you" he said softly before his phone went off and he picked it up "we can go see him now" Jack sighed as he sat up "I cant go in the sun, how are we going to get there?" Y/n asked as he got up and grabbed some trousers and his red hoodie "portal" Jack said as they got dressed "you want to eat a bit before we go?" Jack asked as Y/n pulled his hood up "no, I'm not to hungry" Y/n said making Jack nod "ok stay close to me, lets hope he's in a good mood" Jack sighed as Y/n held onto his arm watching a shadowy portal open in the middle of the room before they walked through.