Zalgo x male oc reader.

Eyes are like this.

Slender watched as a large male wearing a ripped white shirt, ripped trousers and a mask on run through the woods as several people chased him, a gunshot sounded and the male fell forward and rolled a bit, he sat up and put his finger through the hole before growing before he was pushed down by a foot on his back, "there you are freak" the guy smirked before taking out a syringe.

the male pushed the guy off of him and growled like an animal before the guy stabbed him in the leg with the syringe, the male fell to the floor screaming and shaking, Slender invaded the mind of the screaming male, he saw what he had been though and what had happened, Slender stopped reading his mind as he had passed out, Slender grew angry and killed the man on top of the grey skinned male, he then picked him up and walked off.

the male woke up the next morning in the infirmary without his mask on, he covered his face and quickly grabbed his mask and pulled it on just as Slender walked in "glad to see your awake" Slender said, the male looked over at him "I know your name is Alex, and I also know what you have been though. I know your eyes are sensitive to light and all your senses are heightened, so I have prepared the basement as a room for you" Slender said Alex tilted his head then nodded and stood up following Slender to the basement.

it had been two weeks since Slender had brought Alex the mansion, since then he had only warmed up to eyeless Jack, not enough to talk, but enough to show his face, his glowing gold eyes with a slit through the middle and black where the white should be, his snowy white hair, pointed ears, and grey skin.

this was a special day though, because today Zalgo was coming over, and he had finally arrived.

Slender lead him through the mansion whilst they talked, Zalgo stopped as they neared the basement "Slender, did you find another creature?" Zalgo asked putting his hand on the door "of sorts. I do not know what he is, only that he is powerful and not human, and he has been hurt badly. we are trying to help him with his trauma " Slender said, Zalgo nodded "I'd like to see him" he said, "that may not be a good idea, I think he has a human down there, you do not want to see what he does to them" Slender said "such things do not affect me Slender" Zalgo said crossing his arms, Slender sighed and nodded before knocking then opening the door and walking down with Zalgo following.

they got downstairs and saw Alex wearing his mask and cutting someone open, Zalgo watched "well he is something" Zalgo said with a small smirk, Alex looked over and tilted his head "are you thinking he could be?..." Slender asked looking at Slender "yes, I do think he is" Zalgo said, Alex walked over and lifted his mask enough to sniff Zalgo, he ran one of his hands over Zalgo's arm then down to his hips as Zalgo watched from the corner of his eyes, Alex turned him around and looked him over before walking back to the man he had tied to the chair, "Slender, I think we need some time to talk" Zalgo said, Slender nodded and walked out closing the door "so, what are you?" Zalgo asked, Alex looked over then shrugged "ok, well what is your name?" Zalgo asked walking over "Alex" he said making Zalgo shiver at his deep voice.

"do you know why I'm here?" Zalgo asked running his hands over Alex's shoulder's, Alex shrugged and stabbed the guy in the chair before turning to Zalgo "I'm looking for my mate, and I think your my mate, just have to test it" Zalgo said pulling Alex to the bed, Alex tilted his head "test?" Alex asked before he was pushed on his bed on his back, Zalgo sat on his waist "yes, I need to see how good in bed you are" Zalgo smirked "can I take your mask off?" Zalgo asked putting his hands on it, Alex grabbed his hand and moved it away before taking the mask off and putting it on the desk by the bed, Zalgo ran his fingers over Alex's face "shirt?" Zalgo smirked, Alex pulled his shirt off and watched as Zalgo ran his hands over his six pack "oh, this is definitely going to work" Zalgo said licking his lips, Alex smirked and pulled Zalgo's top off then his trousers.

Alex pinned Zalgo on his bed and ran his hands over Zalgo's legs, he shivered and ran his hands over Alex's shoulders "trousers, off now, don't want to wait" Zalgo breathed, Alex smirked and pulled Zalgo's boxers off and then pulled his own trousers and boxers off, Zalgo shivered "that, is not going to fit" he breathed, Alex smirked and pushed Zalgo onto his back "it will" Alex mumbled before grabbing some lube and putting it on his fingers and pushed one into Zalgo, "ouch! claws, be careful, they hurt" Zalgo winced as Alex added another finger and stretched Zalgo out, Alex pulled his fingers out and positioned himself at Zalgo's entrance before kissing him and slipping his long snake like tongue into Zalgo's mouth then slamming into him, Zalgo screamed into the kiss and dragged his nails down Alex's back, Alex broke the kiss and smirked "I said it would fit" he said kissing up Zalgo's neck.

Zalgo shivered and lay back "ok, move" he breathed, Alex smirked and started thrusting hard "fuck" Zalgo shouted and arched his back, Alex smirked and grabbed Zalgo's hips before thrusting faster "no, Alex. to fast!" Zalgo panted/moaned, Alex leaned down to his ear "close your eyes" Alex said softly, Zalgo did "now focus on the feeling, your breathing" Alex said softly, Zalgo moaned and gasped loud before he came, Alex smiled and slowed down before stopping, Zalgo panted and looked up at Alex "why'd you stop? you didn't finish?" Zalgo asked sitting up a bit, "you couldn't handle me, I don't want to overstimulate you" Alex smiled before pulling out and laying next to Zalgo, "fine, but next time your finishing, on me or in me" Zalgo said cuddling up to Alex, "ok" Alex said pulling his mask on and cuddling Zalgo.