cheater devin x seme male reader

Listen to the song. It may make you cry but it fits with the story.

"That's why you haven't been paying attention to me or replying to me" y/n whispered tears gathering in his e/c eyes "well it took you long enough to figure out y/n, seriously how stupid can you be?" Devin sighed, y/n shook his head before he ran out of Devin's apartment slamming the door behind him, devin sighed and walked back into the bedroom and picked up his phone to see a text from his girlfriend making him smile.

Y/n lay on his blood stained bed, his arms were covered in cuts and his eyes were red from crying, no one had visited, his parents had been in an accident and didn't make it a few days before and devin, the man he loved and thought loved him back had broken his heart the week before, the blue carpet floor was now covered in razors and blood with cigarette buds lying around 'I can't do this anymore, I have nothing left' y/n thought slowly sitting up.

Devin sighed and looked at his phone "y/n hasn't text, oh wait he wouldn't, you were an idiot who broke his heart and basically called him worthless" devin sighed as he cuddled with y/n's hoodie that he left with some of his other clothes "I should go see if he's ok at least, and apologise" devin said getting up and heading out of the door.

He got to y/n's and knocked on the door and waited, when he didn't get an answer he put his spare key in the lock and opened the door, what he saw next practically made his heart stop, the floor was covered in blood, bloody razors and cigarette buds everywhere, and in the middle of the floor was y/n, he had blood pouring out of his wrists and was lying perfectly still, devin ran over and pushed y/n onto his back and gently slapped his face "y/n wake up" he panicked, y/n didnt move and his breath was becoming faint, devin grabbed some bandages and started wrapping y/n's arms slowly stopping the blood then he called an ambulance.

Time skip~

It had been a week since y/n was put in the hospital, he was put into a medically induced coma, the doctors said that y/n would be waking up soon and devin hadn't moved from his side the entire time, he looked like a mess, at the moment he had his head pillowed in his arms on the bed by y/n's body, the nurse walked in "Mr smiley, I think you should go home and get some rest, you can come back tomorrow" she said, devin sighed "I can't, I need to be here" he said, the nurse nodded and checked y/n's vitals before she left, after an hour devin heard the heart monitor start to beep faster, y/n's body jerked violently,the nurses and doctors ran in, devin saw them trying to give y/n CPR as the heart monitor was flatlining, Devin's eyes filled with tears as a nurse pulled him into the waiting room.

About an hour later the doc walks over with a sour face and seys "I'm sorry for your loss, he lost a lot blood" devin started crying and turned away "I'm sorry, but doctor to doctor, from the amount of blood and what ever caused him to do that to himself, he wasn't going to survive" the doctor said, devin sniffed and nodded "I guess I have to start planning the funeral" he said inbetween tears.

The funeral~

Devin stood over the coffin with tears in his crimson eyes "I'm sorry, I'm sorry i caused this, I didn't mean it, i need you y/n" he whispered as he placed a white Rose in y/n's hands and slowly walked away from y/n letting his fingers brush over his strong jawline for the last time as he turned his back and walked away with tears falling down his face.