Masky x cannibal male reader pt2

It had been a few moths since Y/n's accident and right now he was getting ready to go hunting with Toby and Jack, Masky had kept his word and had stayed away but not without lack of trying like now, he was watching Y/n and Toby talk as they waited for Jack "you ok?" Hoodie asked from behind him making him jump a bit before he sighed "I'm fine" he mumbled as he walked back into the kitchen "just give him time, try talking to him" Hoodie said but Masky shook his head "he wants me to stay away, its fine. as long as he's happy and eating" Masky sighed as he sat at the table and pulled his coffee over "when's the last time you slept? or ate?" Hoodie asked as he lent on the table, Masky shrugged "I don't remember. a while" Masky sighed as he pushed his mask up enough to drink the coffee "go get some sleep, I'll get Toby to talk to Y/n" Hoodie said "no, I'll be fine. I just need some sleep" Masky sighed as he took some sleeping pills out his pocket and took them before he stood up then walked out making Y/n look over as he walked up the stairs and to his room "c-ome on lets g-go!" Toby yelled pulling Y/n and Jack out.

Y/n walked back in a bit later with Toby and Jack looking tired as they followed after, Y/n looked around seeing everyone was either in bed or in their rooms except ben who was playing his game and Masky who was sitting in the kitchen drinking from a bottle of rum in the kitchen as he looked tired "go talk to him, its been long enough, and he did save you" Jack said as he pat Y/n's shoulder then walked off as Toby ran off to go annoy someone, Y/n sighed and walked into the kitchen making Masky stand up but he wobbled and nearly fell making Y/n catch him "hey, you ok?" Y/n asked as he held Masky up but he stayed quiet and picked up the bottle of whiskey taking a drink "I think you've had enough" Y/n said as he took the bottle and put it down making Masky sigh "I'm fine" he slurred as he went to grab the bottle but Y/n moved it away as he held Masky up with his arm around his waist with his back against his chest "lets get you to bed" Y/n said before he picked Masky up "I can make it" Masky mumbled as he felt his eyes drop and he rested his head on Y/n's chest listening to his heartbeat "no you cant" Y/n said as he carried Masky up to his room, he lay him on the bed and took his mask off putting it on the table next to him, Masky sighed and looked like he wanted to say something but he just turned over and curled up "you want me to stay?" Y/n asked as he looked around seeing the bin full of empty beers and whiskey bottles with fag packets littered everywhere "no its fine, I know you don't want to deal with me" Masky mumbled as he cuddled his pillow and closed his eyes a few tears falling, Y/n sighed and sat on the bed "I'm sorry about how I acted. I wasn't ok, I was thinking about more then what you said. I got stuck in that hole again" Y/n said as he put his hand on Masky's hip "you don't have to apologise, you did nothing wrong" Masky mumbled as he started falling asleep "I did, I've noticed you haven't been sleeping or eating properly and I know its my fault. would you let me make it up to you?" Y/n asked as he lay down and pulled Masky to his chest "just stay, please" Masky whispered as he put his arm over Y/n's that was over his waist and intertwined their fingers "ok" Y/n said as he pulled the covers over them and got comfortable before he felt Masky go limp and let out a few small snores making him smile, he kissed Masky's neck and closed his eyes.

Y/n woke up in the morning to Masky cuddled to him and holding onto his top like he would leave as his face was buried in Y/n's neck, Y/n smiled and ran his fingers through Masky's hair waking him a bit "Y/n?" Masky mumbled tiredly as he nuzzled into his chest, Y/n hummed and felt Masky let out a breath "my head hurts" he mumbled making Y/n smile "it would do, I'll go get you some food" Y/n said as he went to sit up but Masky kept hold of him "no, don't go" he said holding onto Y/n tighter "ok, but you need to eat" Y/n said as he wrapped his arms around Masky "just a little longer" Masky mumbled as he put his leg over Y/n's hip and moved his hips to get comfortable making Y/n groan softly "don't do that" he breathed as his hand wondered up Masky's top and over his skin making him shiver "why not?" Masky asked with a smile as he ran his hand up Y/n's top and over his muscles "you know I get turned on easier in the mornings" Y/n said making Masky smile before he kissed Y/n and ran his hand to the back of his hair then used it to pull him closer as he felt Y/n's hand move to his arse and grope it making Masky break the kiss to let out a breath "how far you want to go?" Masky asked as he felt Y/n pull him closer "as far as you'll let me" Y/n said as he kissed over Masky's neck making him moan softly "all the way" Masky breathed before Toby opened the door then froze before he ran out closing the door, Y/n smiled and pulled Masky onto his lap making sure his hard on rubbed against his arse through his clothes making Masky shiver as he bit his lip "what?" Y/n asked tilting his head a bit before Masky moved down and pulled Y/n's trousers off watching him spring up before he quickly took him in his mouth "fuck~" Y/n breathed as he ran his fingers though Masky's hair then pushed his head down a bit as he sucked and bobbed his head making Y/n groan "good boy~" Y/n groaned as he tugged on Masky's hair a bit making him moan as he sucked a little harder and bobbed his head faster as he moaned a little making Y/n groan and twitch "you gonna take it all like a good boy?~" Y/n cooed as he pushed Masky's head down a bit more getting a nod from him as Y/n twitched again then pushed his head down hitting the back of his throat before he came with a groan, Masky swallowed and sat up licking his lips with a smile "more" he said as he crawled over Y/n and pulled his top off.

Y/n smiled and kicked his trousers and boxers off then pulled his top off and pinned Masky to the bed on his front with his arms above his head, Masky smiled and raised his hips wiggling them then felt Y/n pull his trousers off before quickly shoving himself in making Masky squeak as tears pricked his eyes, Y/n groaned and dug his nails into Masky's hips "tight" he breathed as Masky took a few breaths "move~" he moaned pushing his hips back making Y/n groan before he started thrusting "fuck~ Y/n~" Masky moaned as he wrapped his arms around the pillow as his body bounced with each thrust "that feel good baby boy?~" Y/n cooed as he pulled Masky's hips back as he thrusted making him let out a loud throaty moan "yes daddy~ I want more~" Masky moaned as he pushed his hips back and a little drool leaked from his lips as his eyes clouded over with lust, Y/n smirked and smacked his arse watching it ripple as it left a handprint making Masky moan louder and twitch as his legs started shaking, Y/n groaned and dragged his nails down Masky's back watching as he moaned loud and arched his back twitching again "Y/n~" Masky moaned earning him a slap to the other arse cheek making him gasp and moan before Y/n grabbed his hair and pulled him up against his chest "you know what to call me!" Y/n growled in his ear watching as his brown eyes rolled back and he came as Y/n hit his prostate "daddy!~" he called making Y/n smirk as he let go of his hair letting him fall back to the bed panting and moaning as Y/n kept hitting his prostate overstimulating him "good boy~" Y/n groaned as he twitched and felt Masky's legs shaking, Y/n smirked and dragged his nails up Masky's thick thighs making him let out another loud guttural moan as he tensed and tightened around Y/n cumming again sending Y/n over the edge as he groaned and came inside Masky, he whimpered softly and fell to the bed making Y/n slip out "feel better now?" Y/n smirked as he lay down and pulled Masky over, he groaned and panted softly as he held Y/n's hand "good" Y/n said as he kissed Masky's neck and got comfortable.

"at least the potion worked" Hoodie said as he dropped the empty vile in the bin as Jack was shaking Toby trying to get him out of the state of shock and fear he was in "Toby, snap out of it, you didn't even see anything, right?" Jack asked as he waved his hand in-front of Toby's face "I n-eed a w-walk" Toby breathed as he got up and walked out "I think they broke him" Jack said looking over at Hoodie "he'll be fine, probably gone to jack off or something" Hoodie shrugged as he made himself some coffee.