Jeff x dom male reader

"Jeff!" Y/n shouted as his bedroom door slammed open and he stood there in his boxers and a grey top, Jeff looked up and froze as he was sat on the sofa with E.J and Toby next to him "what did you do?" Jack whispered "don't you dare make me drag your pale arse up here!" Y/n shouted "a few things, depends on what he found first" Jeff mumbled as he got up and walked upstairs "yeah?" he said peaking around the door to see Y/n half asleep still and searching through his draws "where's my gun" Y/n growled throwing the clothes out of the draws "uhh, about that" Jeff said softly as he lent on the doorframe, Y/n looked over and growled as he walked over "where is it" he said pinning Jeff to the wall by his hoodie "uh, its in a river" Jeff said holding onto Y/n's arms and looking away, Y/n growled and grabbed Jeff's throat lifting him off the floor by a foot as Jeff struggled to breathe "if you don't get it back, I'll put your arse at the bottom of the river" Y/n growled making Jeff shiver "ok" Jeff coughed out, Y/n dropped Jeff and walked back over to the draws "you have another nightmare?" Jeff mumbled as he fiddled with the ring on his left hand, Y/n looked over and sighed as he pulled his jeans on "just get the fucking gun" Y/n mumbled as he walked out the room and downstairs.

Jeff walked into the mansion a few hours later soaking wet and grumpy, he walked back to his and Y/n's bedroom to hear shouting and heavy things being thrown around and Hoodie and Masky holding the door shut "what's going on?" Jeff asked as he walked over "he ran out of coke and cant find his weed, so you can go sort your husband out" Hoodie said opening the door and pushing Jeff in closing it behind him, Jeff ducked as the bedside table flew past him and hit the wall breaking into pieces and spilling out everything on the inside "Y/n" Jeff said putting the gun down as Y/n paced and clenched his fists "fuck off!" Y/n growled punching the wall then screaming and holding his hand as he crouched on the floor, Jeff slowly walked over and knelt down noticing there was now more blood stains in the walls and Y/n's neck and arms were covered in more scratches and his knuckles were bleeding "baby" Jeff mumbled pulling Y/n into his arms and stroking his hair "what do you need?" Jeff asked pulling back a bit "coke, joint" Y/n breathed scratching at his shoulder, Jeff pulled his hand away and held it "they're getting you some, but its going to take a while" Jeff said before Y/n kissed him and pulled him under himself, Jeff moaned softly and wrapped his arms around Y/n's shoulders "distraction?" Jeff breathed as Y/n pulled back and attacked his neck in bites and hickys.

Jeff gasped as Y/n pulled his hoodie off and left a few bite marks and hickys on his chest and hips as he pulled Jeff's Jeans off then his own "you are not going in dry, Y/n!" Jeff shouted as Y/n quickly shoved himself in and started thrusting as Jeff panted winced and moaned clawing at Y/n's back as he sped up his pace and buried his face in Jeff's neck as he panted softly "Y/n!~ slow down please~" Jeff moaned as he arched his back and wrapped his legs around Y/n's waist and dug his nails into Y/n's shoulders his blood starting to drip down his s/c skin, Y/n groaned in Jeff's ear and pulled his legs over his shoulders as he continued to thrust hard and fast earning louder moans and gasps from Jeff as he gripped the back of Y/n's h/c hair tightly "Y/n, noise now!" Jeff groaned as he reached down to stroke himself, Y/n groaned and growled softly in Jeff's ear as he twitched, Jeff moaned and panted softly as he twitched "more, daddy please" Jeff begged pushing his hips back, Y/n growled and pulled Jeff's hair back then slammed into him as deep as he could letting out a small gasp and groan as he did sending Jeff over the edge as he let out a loud moan and came, Y/n groaned as he slammed in as deep as he could a few more times before he came with a final thrust and groan in Jeff's ear, Jeff whimpered softly and let go of Y/n's hair as his body shook, Y/n groaned and lay down wrapping his arms around Jeff's waist "baby bed" Jeff said, Y/n growled and pulled Jeff's hips back making him moan softly "floor hurts" Jeff said stroking Y/n's hair, Y/n sighed softly and sat up pulling out as he picked Jeff up and stood up, he dropped Jeff on the bed and lay next to him pulling him to his chest, Jeff smiled as Y/n wrapped his arms around him and quickly fell asleep.

Jeff sighed softly before there was a knock on the door and it opened before Toby was pushed in "its fine, he's asleep now" Jeff said sitting up a bit "g-good" Toby said putting a small box on the floor "m-months worth" he said before he walked out and closed the door as the others watched "h-he's fine" Toby said as he shivered and walked off, the others murmured a bit as they all walked off to continue what they were doing. Jeff sighed and stroked Y/n's hair softly as he fell asleep.

"Y/n!" Jeff screamed as he tried to hold Y/n up as the building around them was falling apart and the ground was giving way and he was holding Y/n's arm as he was hanging off a ledge barely conscious with a few bullet holes in his chest, "Toby help me!" Jeff yelled as Toby and Masky pulled Hoodie up from a ledge a few feet away, Toby ran over and grabbed Y/n's arm trying to pull him up but they lost their grip and Y/n fell, Jeff screamed as there was a loud snap and he sat up in bed crying and shaking as the memory of Y/n's lifeless body played over and over again in his mind, his e/c eyes dull and the blood running from his lips as it slowly pooled around him soaking into his clothes and the rubble around him as he heard his own screams as Toby pulled him away, Jeff curled up and cried into Y/n's top that still smelled like him.