Liu/Sully x demon male reader

Liu was walking around town looking for a place to sleep "Liu lets to go to Y/n's house, he always lets us stay" Sully said, Liu sighed "we cant, not after you set him off" Liu mumbled looking around "then we apologise, come on. we get a nice bed a hot man next to us and food, what more do we need?" Sully whined "fine, but your apologising" Liu sighed walking off, he got to Y/n's door and knocked, Y/n opened the door his tall and muscular frame nearly filling the doorway "Liu, what are you doing here?" Y/n asked leaning on the doorframe "we needed a place to sleep and I'm tired of staying in alleys" Sully said, Y/n sighed "go shower" he said walking away from the door, Liu walked in and closed the door before walking to the stairs "you not going to join?" Liu asked from the stairs, Y/n looked over "horny I'm guessing?" Y/n asked walking over "only for your sexy arse" Sully purred pulling Y/n upstairs.

Liu walked into the bedroom in one of Y/n's shirts as Y/n was laying in bed with his eyes closed and the tv on, Liu smiled and sat on Y/n's waist making him open his eyes, Liu smiled "I didn't have any clean clothes, so I'm using yours while they're in the wash" Liu said as Y/n sat up "same as normal then" he said before he turned them over so Liu was on his back "your brother isn't here right?" Liu asked as Y/n crawled over him "no he's been committed again" Y/n said kissing up Liu's neck "again?" Liu breathed "yeah, should be back in the next few days" Y/n said pulling his shirt off making Liu shiver "guessing you both want a round each?" Y/n asked as he grabbed the lube from the draw and pulled his jeans off "of course" Sully purred pulling Y/n into a kiss, Y/n smiled and kissed back as he rubbed the lube onto himself "you not going to tease?" Liu asked as he pulled away from the kiss "no, its your punishment for not showing up for two months" Y/n growled shoving himself in, Liu gasped and arched his back digging his nails into Y/n's shoulders making him groan, Liu took a few deep breaths then took his nails out, Y/n lifted Liu's legs and put them both over one shoulder making him tighter, "Y/n~" he moaned his eyes nearly rolling back, Y/n smirked and started thrusting hard making Liu let out loud moans and grip Y/n's legs, Y/n smirked and put Liu's legs around his waist then started thrusting again, Liu moaned and pulled Y/n into a kiss making him groan, Liu grabbed the back of Y/n's hair and pulled on it making him groan again and thrust faster, Liu panted hard and twitched "Y/n~" Liu moaned before Y/n sat up and grabbed his throat, Liu gasped and came heavily on his stomach, Y/n smirked and let go of his throat before he stopped moving, Liu's eyes rolled back and Sully took over "daddy I need more~" Sully whined, Y/n rolled his eyes and pulled out letting Sully get on his hands and knees raising his arse in the air, Y/n smirked and shoved himself back in thrusting hard, Sully moaned and felt his arms shaking "daddy~" Sully moaned pushing his hips back and moaning "you a little sensitive?~" Y/n chuckled making Sully groan and his arms gave out, Y/n smirked and hit his prostate making Sully moan louder, Y/n twitched and grabbed Sully's hair pulling his head back "Y/n~" Sully breathed "almost" Y/n grunted as he twitched more and thrusted harder "Y/n~ Y/n~!" Sully called before he came again just as Y/n came inside of him, Y/n groaned and Sully collapsed to the bed panting, Y/n smirked and lay next to him "was that to much for you two?" he asked pulling them to his chest "just a little" Sully breathed nuzzling into Y/n's chest "you know, you could just stay here, with me" Y/n said softly petting Liu and Sully's hair "you want us to stay?" Liu asked not opening his eyes "of course I do, I never wanted you to leave" Y/n said laying his head on the pillow, Liu smiled and kissed Y/n's chest "then we'll stay" Liu said before he fell asleep, Y/n smiled and closed his eyes.

Liu woke up in the morning to see the bed was empty and the door was open a bit, he groaned and got up then pulled on some boxers before walking out and to the kitchen where he saw Y/n had hold of his brothers throat and both looked angry "what the fuck?" Liu mumbled making them both look at him "that's why" Shadow smirked, Y/n growled and dropped Shadow before punching him in the stomach making him fall to the floor, Y/n walked over and wrapped his arms around Liu "mine" he growled as Shadow stood up "I don't want your second hand fuck toys anyway" Shadow huffed rubbing his stomach and walking to the fridge "did you get out or did you break out?" Liu asked crossing his arms and leaning his back on Y/n "he broke out, again!" Y/n growled "I was bored" Shadow huffed before there was a knock on the door, Y/n looked over "its him isn't it?" he asked looking back at Shadow who was halfway out the window "maybe" Shadow said, Y/n grabbed his ankle and dragged him back in and to the door then opened it to see Zalgo standing there looking angry "Shadow" Zalgo growled "what did he do?" Y/n sighed dropping Shadow's leg "he nearly destroyed my castle in a freak out and ran off" Zalgo said, Y/n nodded and pushed Shadow out "then he's your problem" Y/n said "wait Y/n!" Shadow said as Y/n closed the door on him "Y/n! don't leave me with him he's angry, Y/n!" Shadow shouted as he kicked the door "you get your arse back home now!" Zalgo growled grabbing Shadow's ear and dragging him through a portal "I kinda feel bad for him" Liu mumbled as he watched through the window "don't, he got himself into the mess he can clean it up, plus Zalgo wont do anything to bad" Y/n mumbled pulling Liu onto his lap as he sat on the sofa "how do you know?" Liu asked "because Zalgo is his mate" Y/n shrugged kissing over Liu's neck "you'll have to tell me how that works at some point" Liu said smiling, Y/n smirked "or I could show you" he said his voice getting deeper before he sank his teeth into Liu's neck making him gasp.