Chapter 5. Can I Help You?

Not sure how long I’ve been in this basement, I know it’s been days. Knowing there are vamps around I haven’t really been sleeping either, I don’t trust them and this mattress is very uncomfortable. I still won’t eat, I still don’t care what they try to do to me. I heard the door at the top of the stairs open, I was already sitting on the tiny bed in the corner of the room. I didn’t even flinch when the door to my room swung open, I still didn’t want to let them see the fear in me. But when I got a good look at the person standing in the doorway, I realized it wasn’t one of the twins. ” The Masters of the house would like to speak with you ” the butler John stated, I glared at him ” No! I don’t want to talk to them “. He sighed ” Please don’t make this any harder than it has to be “, I rolled my eyes ” If they want to talk to me so bad, they can come down here and talk to me! “. He nodded slightly, then shut the door. I could hear him mutter “Hunters ” under his breath, sure we’re stubborn but we still have feelings. It was only seconds later when I started to hear yelling and doors slamming, I expected someone to bust through the door but nothing ended up happening. And when the door finally did open it was… Actually I don’t know ( A Twin ). ” Can’t you ever make anything easy ” he asked, I shook my head no. He chuckled and sat back in that same chair again, ” So I guess if I’m gonna have to put up with you, we should at least know each other a little bit ” he smiled. I glared at him but slightly nodded, one of the two dogs they had walked into the room and sat next to me. I patted him on the head, I wasn’t afraid of no dog. ” Well, it seems Dash has taken a liking to you ” he exclaimed ” I’m guessing you had dog’s? “, I nodded ” Three “. ” So what’s your Name? I mean you haven’t told anyone and I don’t feel like calling you by a silly number ” he grinned. I looked down, ” My names Skye ” I mumbled. ” See now, that’s a pretty name. I’m Finn ” he smiled, I sighed. He stared at me for a few minutes, it was awkward and weird. So I glared up at him ” Can I help You? “, he laughed ” Why do you hate vampires so much? “. ” Why do you hate hunters so much? ” I copied his question, he shook his head ” Nows not the time for questions like that “. I nodded ” Then what did you want to talk to me about? “, he sighed  ” We’ve arranged a room for you upstairs ” ( Okay now I’m Confused ). ” What?! I thought I was a fucking prisoner ” I exclaimed, he sighed ” Well you are, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be in a larger room with a bigger bed “. I rolled my eyes, ” Or you can always stay down here.. in the dark ” he chuckled as he stood up. I sat there for a few seconds before saying something ” I guess I could always use more room, that is if I’m stuck here “, he smiled ” Then let’s go, I haven’t got all day “. I stood up and walked out the door, Dash followed me. ” Are you sure this okay? I mean with everyone ” I asked, he chuckled ” Yeah, it was actually Jack’s idea “. I looked at him shocked, ” As long as you don’t try to run, then everything will be fine ” he stated. ( Where Was I going to go, I was probably hours from my friends ) I followed him up the first flight of stairs, apparently there were four flights. When we reached the top, we were greeted by John the butler and Jess the maid that never spoke. ” Would you take her to the 2nd room on the east wing ” Finn explained, they both nodded. Then he turned to me, ” There are new clothes up there, so I guess if you want to shower and change out of those ” he sighed pointing to the raggy clothing that I had been in for a least a week or longer. I nodded ” Okay “, the butler grabbed me by my four arm and pulled me up two more flights of stairs. ” Now, since you have a room. I’m guessing they’ll be inviting you to tonight’s dinner, so you probably should clean yourself up a bit ” John explained, I nodded. He opened a door to reveal a beautiful black and white room ( With a Hint of Yellow ) bedroom, ” So this will be your room ” John stated. ” And your bathroom is just through there ” he said pointing to the door, I nodded and walked over to it and then opened it. The bathroom was just as beautiful as the bedroom, ” Holy Shit! ” I exclaimed. I heard John chuckle, I walked out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom.     ” Dinner will be at 7 pm sharp, your clothes will be in the wardrobe. I hope you like them ” John said as he left quickly, I walked over to my wardrobe and opened it. ” Ugh… ” I sighed, all there were were dresses of all sorts and a bunch of heels. I walked over to the dresser and found shorts, tops and jeans.. you get the picture.

" This is more like it " I stated taking a pair of denim blue shorts and a short sleeve top out, I walked back into the bathroom and took a shower. After I was finished, I walked back into the bedroom and sat on the windowsill. There was no way I was ready to have dinner with these people yet, there was a knock on the door. It was Finn, " So how are you enjoying your new room " he smiled. I shrugged " It’s cool ", he chuckled. " But whats with all the dresses? " I asked, he looked at me confused " What? You don’t like them? ". I shook my head " It’s not that, it’s just.. I’m not much of a dress wearer ", he smiled " That will change ". I rolled my eyes, " So shall I just send your dinner up, I mean your going to have to eat with us eventually. But for tonight, I guess I can have it sent up " he sighed. " I know, I still don’t know or like you very much. So send it up " I smirked, he nodded as he left. At least Finn acted somewhat human, ( Even tho he was a Monster ).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still gonna be uploading A lot of these chapters each day so... I hope you'll enjoy and Thank You so much for Reading <3