Chapter 34. Snap out if It! - Jack's P.O.V

I haven’t left my room in 3 day’s, I won’t sleep because if I do I’ll only see her. I’m never hungry and I don’t want to talk to anyone, but I always hear Finn and Christi arguing. She thinks that we shouldn’t of let Skye go, but we all knew it was time. I just feel empty and alone, I don’t know how to snap out of this. Someone knocked on my door, I was sitting in bed but I didn’t move. Finn walked in, ” Jack are you Okay? ” he asked. ( Stupid question, obviously not! ) I shrugged, Finn sighed and sat in one of the chairs in my room. ” You need to snap out of this Jack, she’s gone! ” he exclaimed, I glared at him. ” I’m fine ” I spat, he rolled his eyes. ” Your not, you won’t eat. You’ve got bags under your eye’s which means you haven’t been sleeping, you have never let anything get to you like this and it worries me ” he sighed, ” This is different Finn, she didn’t want to leave. I just made her go…. ” I whispered. He looked at me confused, ” Is that what’s been bothering you? ” he questioned. I shrugged ” That’s part of it “, ” Jack, you know you had to let her go. You didn’t have a choice, because with her here it only meant trouble ” he shouted. ” I know, but I still miss her ” I sighed, Finn smiled ” I know bud, but you can’t put your life on pause because you miss someone “. I nodded, he stood up. ” Oh by the way, Christi’s gone ” he stated, ” What do you mean? ” I asked. He shrugged ” She just told me that she was leaving, because we let Skye go “, I looked at him confused. ” Weird ” I sighed, he nodded. ” Okay so are you ever gonna eat? ” he questioned. ” Maybe one day ” I smirked, he chuckled and left my room. I glanced at Axel who was sleeping next to me, I’ll probably never see Skye again ( Other than in my dreams ). So I need to just get on with my life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry that this is so Short, Thank You for Reading tho (=