Chapter 13. Time to have some Fun!

I didn’t sleep very well that night, I just tossed and turned. The thought of myself actually fancying a vamp, yeah it scared me a lot. I glanced at the clock in my room, it read 7:05 am. ” Ugh.. ” I groaned sitting up, I got out of bed and walked downstairs. ” Morning Charles ” I yawned, ” Morning ” he smiled ” I think this is the earliest I’ve ever seen you up “. I nodded ” Yeah, well I didn’t sleep very good “, Trina walked into the kitchen and cleared her throat. ” Can I have a word with you Skye? ” she asked in a ever so bitchy tone, I made a face toward Charles ( Who hated Trina too, he ended up smiling anyway ) and turned toward her. ” Sure ” I sighed, we walked into the corridor by the kitchen. ” I dont know what you’re playing at, but you don’t want to mess with me ” she spat, I smirked and rolled my eyes. ” Bitch, I’m not afraid of you ” I exclaimed, she smiled wickedly ” You might think your so clever by showing that picture to Jack, but I still slept in his bed last night and who did you sleep with? “. ” Hey, I’m not some insucure little slut. I’m perfectly happy sleeping with Dash ” I smirked, ” well good, because that’s the only boy in this house that would even want to sleep with you ” she chuckled. ” I can’t wait until this testing period is over, because I’m ready to get rid of you! ” she smiled, I tried not to let her know that her words affected me ( Because they did ).      ” And how do you know they’ll actually get rid of me? I mean it seems like things have gotten a lot better since I’ve been here ” I smiled, ” And anyway, I’ve been assured that I’m not going anywhere “. She looked like she had gotten the wind kicked out of her and then glared at me before storming off, I smiled to myself before walking back into the kitchen. I could hear Trina yelling upstairs when Finn walked into the kitchen, ” What did you do now? ” he smiled. I shrugged ” The normal stuff, you know surviving and pissing off Trina “, he chuckled ” She’s only worried Jack is going to leave her for you “. I rolled my eyes, ” Urgh, No ” I exclaimed. He smiled ” We should all do something fun today “, I stared at him. ” Like what and who are you talking about? ” I asked him, he laughed ” You, Jack and I “. I sighed causing Finn to laugh more. ” I don’t know what we would do tho ” he sighed, Jack walked in looking parcally hungover. He glared at me, ” Whoa, what happened to you? ” Finn chuckled. Jack shrugged as he grabbed a cup of tea,  ” So where would you like to go Skye? ” Finn asked me. ” I don’t know ” I sighed staring at my plate, ” What are you talking about? ” Jack asked sitting next to me. ” I just think we should take Skye out for some fun ” Finn smiled, Jack nodded ” There’s a festival in town “. Finn nodded ” Fun! “, I smiled ” Or we can just PARTY! “. Jack glared at me again, I sunk down into my seat. ( Guess he hates me again ) ” Actually a party and a festival sounds fun, let’s all get dressed and go ” Finn cheered getting up from his seat, ” I can’t believe you’re going to take me out in public, I thought I was going to be stuck in this house for the rest of my life ” I smiled. ” So did I ” Jack groaned taking a sip of tea, Finn smirked ” Remember we won’t have a problem unless you try to run “. I stood up and followed him up the stairs, ” And where would I even go? ” I laughed.

I walked to my room slowly, still trying to figure this whole thing out ( I was still very confused ). ” Skye ” Jack called, I turned around and rolled my eyes. ” What? ” I questioned, ” I’m sorry for what Trina said ” he exclaimed. I shook my head, ” Jack, I don’t care about what she said ” I sighed. He smiled ” I think you do, I think you’re starting to like it here “, I looked at him. ” You’re so Wrong!! ” I shouted as I walked into my room, ” You know I’m right ” he whispered through the door. ” Nope ” I whispered back, I could hear him laugh before walking off to his room. I changed into a blue spot over sized sleeveless shirt, dark blue denim shorts, a black cardigan and plain black flats. I walked downstairs and into the lounge, Finn was already waiting. ” Who’s car are we taking? ” I asked sitting by him, he chuckled ” Eager to leave are we? “. I shrugged, ” I’m just so bored! ” I smiled. He laughed ” We’re just waiting on Jack “, I nodded. Jack came down a few minutes later with sunglasses on, ” Who’s car are we taking? ” he asked. I smiled at Finn, ” We’ll take mine, it’s a nice day so we can ride with the top down ” Finn sighed getting up. I followed them out the front door and got in the back of Finn’s car, ” So have you ever ridden in a Bentley? ” Finn asked me. I shook my head, ” Well then get ready ” he chuckled. I rolled my eyes, Jack sat quietly in the front seat it was weird. ( I knew why he was acting so weird, it was because of Trina ) ” You know, if you stand up it feels like you’re flying ” Finn exclaimed, I shook my head. ” Oh, take a chance Skye ” Jack mumbled, I looked down but then unbuckled my safety belt and stood up. It really did feel like I was flying, and for a second it felt like I was free. I sat back down and sighed, ” So was that fun? ” Jack smirked. I rolled my eyes but didn’t say anything, ” So We’re going to the festival first and since it’s in town there will be vampires around ” Finn stated. I nodded ” I’m not afraid “, they looked at each other. ” Yeah okay ” Jack chuckled, ” Don’t worry tho, no one will mess with us “. ” Why? ” I asked, Finn smiled ” Because our dad owns the town “. I nodded and sighed, they both chuckled at my response. ” Everyone know’s whats ours, is ours ” Jack smirked, I rolled my eyes.