Chapter 26. An Unwanted Guest

I sat on the sofa under a large duvet waiting for Jack and Finn, after I found out everything about my life was a lie. Jack told me not to tell anyone in the house, he said that they might start treating me different. Finn walked into the lounge carrying Axel, ” So what Movies should we watch? ” he asked me. I shrugged, ” Scary ” I suggested. He chuckled ” Which one’s “, I smiled ” How about the new Fright Night? “. He looked at me weirdly, ” Isn’t that a vampire movie? ” he asked. I nodded. ” So? ” I chuckled. He smiled ” Alright “, I looked at him. ” Finn ” I sighed, ” What? ” he smirked. ” What color are your eye’s? ” I questioned, he looked at Axel. ” Mine are silver ” he sighed, ” And Jack’s ” I smiled. ” Jack’s are a different story, he’s got… ” Finn started but stopped when Jack walked into the room, ” Okay, I’ve given everyone the night off. I’ve bought a lot of snacks and the Pizza’s are on the way, have you two figured which movies we’re watching? ” he smiled. Finn nodded, not long after the bell rang. ” I’ll go get that ” Jack smiled, ” Okay, finish what you were saying before he comes back! ” I exclaimed. Finn shook his head, ” Jack should be the one to tell you, not me ” he sighed. I frowned, he chuckled ” Fine, if he won’t tell you then I will “. I smiled at him as Jack walked back in carrying 3 pizza box’s, ” Okay, let’s get this movie night started! ” Jack shouted.

A few hours later we were on our second movie, Finn was already asleep. Some how I ended up kinda cuddled next to Jack, ” Hey, I’ve got one last question ” I whispered. He smiled  ” Yeah? “, ” What color are your eyes, you know your vamp eyes? ” I asked. He sighed ” They’re not normal vamp eyes “, Finn shifted on the other sofa but Jack continued. ” When I was 11 there was this girl, she was in the forest that’s behind the house. She had been attacked by something and she was dying, I decided to bite her. She was the only one I’ve ever tried to change, I just wanted to help. She was too weak, she didn’t heal and she still ended up dying. Before I did that my eyes were silver, but now for some reason I’ve got two different color eyes ” he sighed, ” One’s purple and one’s silver ” I whispered. He nodded, ” William told me something I didn’t tell you, I wasn’t sure how you’d take it ” I sighed. He looked at me strangely, ” He told me that your friends know I’m half and half, he said that they were instructed by someone to get me to like them. That they would try and create others like me, Jack I’m terrified! ” I exclaimed. He looked down, ” I knew something was up with them, don’t worry I won’t let them touch you ” he smiled. I nodded, ” Oh My God! Just admit that you Love each other! ” Finn shouted. Jack and I smiled at each other, but didn’t say anything. A few minutes later the bell rang again, ” Are we expecting anyone else? ” Finn asked standing up. Jack shook his head, ” Be careful ” he sighed. Finn left the room and seconds later we heard shouting, then Dan stormed into the room.

" They’re looking for her! " he exclaimed, " Who? " Jack asked. " Her friends or family, I don’t fucking know! They set the pot on fire, my dad was inside " he shouted, " Do you know what they wanted? " Finn questioned. " Well duh! They wanted to know where the fuck she is! " Dan yelled, " Did they hurt anyone? " I asked ( Which was probably a mistake ). Dan glared at me, " No, you don’t get to fucking speak! " he shouted at me. Jack stood up, " Answer her question " he sighed. " No they didn’t " Dan stated, " Well then why are you here? " Jack asked Dan.  " My dad sent me to warn you all, that’s it " he sighed, Jack nodded. " John! " Jack shouted, I looked at Finn confused as John came running down the stairs. " Yes? " John asked, " Take her upstairs and lock her in her room! " Jack ordered. ’ Wait, What? " I exclaimed, John grabbed me by the arm and pulled me toward the stairs. " You can’t just lock me away, Jack! " I shouted, he didn’t even look at me. John pulled me up the stairs and shoved me into my room, after John shut and locked the door. I pounded and kicked at the door for a few hours, until I collapsed to the floor in a mess of tears and sweat. I hope my friends did show up and I wanted them to tear this place apart, because I’m sick of being treated this way by this guy I was starting to care for