Chapter 11. Just give her some time - Jack's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning after the whole dinner disaster, Trina was next to me in bed. Ever since Skye has arrived I’ve felt different, toward Trina and everything. She always acted like I belonged to her and I didn’t want to be in a relationship like that, if Trina ever found out I had thoughts like this she would probably do something stupid. I mean I’ve thought about ending this whole hook-up thing because of Skye, but Trina would be even more pissed and It would only make things worse.

I slid out of bed and got dressed, I walked out of my room and through the corridor. I walked past Skye’s room, I wanted to knock on her door but I didn’t. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen, Finn was already sitting in his usual seat. ” Morning Finn ” I yawned, he nodded ” Morning “. I sat down and sighed, Finn smirked at me. ” What? ” I asked him, ” Nothing ” he smiled. I pushed him ” No tell me “, ” Are you ever gonna tell anyone about… you know? ” he asked me. I shook my head, ” She hates me, what’s the point ” I exclaimed. ” I think she hates us all right now, just give her some time. She’s been here for 4 weeks and things are moving quick remember she’s still only human ” Finn sighed, ” I know, I just wish I didn’t have to have you know who on my back about all this ” I exclaimed. ” Well if it’s a problem, get rid of it ” Finn smirked as Trina walked into the kitchen, ” What problem? ” she asked. I glanced at Finn who was silently laughing, ” It’s nothing ” I stated. Christi walked in a few minutes later, ” Shall I go wake Skye up? ” she asked. I shook my head and stood up, ” I’ll go ” I exclaimed. Trina glared at me but didn’t say anything, I looked back at Finn who was smirking at me. I walked upstairs and stood in front of her door, it took me a few seconds to knock but I did. ” What? ” she shouted through the door, I sighed. ” Do you want any breakfast? ” I asked, ” No! ” she exclaimed. ” Do you want to talk about last night? ” I asked trying to keep my cool, ” Not really ” she sighed ” I especially don’t want to talk to you because of what you said to your bitch “.     ” Open the Door ” I ordered, ” You can’t just order me around! I’m a prisoner, not a bloody servant ” she shouted. ” Well that could change ” I yelled, ” Oh really? your going to be like that ” she yelled back. ” I’ll do whatever I have to do ” I stated, she swung open the door. ” So your telling me if I don’t talk to you, you’re going to turn me what into a vampire maid? Is that what you did to Trina? ” she exclaimed, I pushed my way into her room. ” This has nothing to do with her! ” I sighed, she stared at me for a few minutes. You hate her don’t you? ” she asked, I shook my head. ” I didn’t come in here to talk about her ” I stated, ” I just wanted to know why you’re so angry “. She took in a deep breath, ” Because I’m only being treated this way and the only reason why I’m even here, is to be wifed up with one of you idiots! ” she sighed. ” And that would be a bad thing? ” I asked her, she nodded ” Duh! You’re a vampire and I’m a hunter “. ” So? ” I smiled, she stood there and looked at me shocked. ” Wow, that’s the first time you’ve ever smiled at me ” she exclaimed, I rolled my eyes. ” You and Trina have something going on and she is just a little scary, so I don’t think you being in here is the best ” she sighed, ” I’m not afraid of her ” I smirked. ” Well I am, so just leave. I just need some time to think all this through and I’m going horseback riding with Shawn in a few hours ” she whispered. I nodded, ” Alright, but you’ll have to talk to me sooner or later ” I smiled as I walked out the door. I sighed as I stood outside her door, why does this girl make me feel like this. I walked into the lounge and flopped down on the couch by Finn, ” So? ” he asked me. I shrugged ” At least she talked to me “, Finn chuckled as he turned back to the TV. How am I supposed ti deal with Trina now, I guess time will tell.