Chapter 27. What do we do now? - Jack's P.O.V

I stood in the lounge listening to Skye scream and pound on her door, “What do we do now? ” Finn asked me. I shrugged, ” What if they actually come looking for her, what if they try to kill us! ” Finn exclaimed ” Jack we’ve got to tell dad “. I nodded, ” What the fuck is that going to do? ” Dan shouted ” Maybe you should move her, you know take her somewhere else “. ” She’s not going anywhere! ” I spat as I glared at him, ” Get over yourself Jack, maybe this was meant to be. Maybe you weren’t meant to have her all to yourself ” Dan smirked. I took in a deep breath, ” Shut the fuck up.. and get the hell out of my house! ” I shouted. Dan smiled and then chuckled,” I can’t believe you’d put this girl before me, we’ve known each other our whole live’s. What happened to you? You used to hate people like her, I don’t care who she is or how you feel about her. Things need to change ” Dan sighed as he walked out the front door. ” Okay, that was beyond dramatic ” Finn chuckled, ” Dad already knows ” I sighed. ” What? ” Finn asked, ” Yeah he was there, at the pot. He thinks that we need to have a party, it’ll attract them ” I exclaimed. ” You’ve got to be joking! ” Finn shouted, ” He’s going to invite a bunch of business people, like a dinner party type thing. But then we get to host our own little party ” I paused. ” And then I’m going to tell her how I feel about her ” I sighed, ” And then what, do you think she’s going to just let you change her? ” Finn exclaimed. I looked at him and sighed,    ” I’ve never planned on changing her ” I sighed looking down. ” Then why would you tell her you love her? ” he questioned, I stayed quiet. ” You want to let her go, or you want to see if she love’s you enough to stay? ” Finn exclaimed, I sighed. ” Does dad know about that idea? ” Finn asked, I nodded. ” And he’s alright with that? ” Finn questioned, ” He wants us to be happy Finn, even if it means I have to let what I love go ” I sighed. ” Now you just sound stupid, you just need to get on with telling her! ” Finn shouted as he stormed upstairs, Axel was still laying on the couch. I picked him up and walked upstairs, I unlocked Skye’s door. ” Don’t! ” She yelled from the floor, I placed Axel on the floor in front of her. He ran to her, ” I’m Sorry ” I whispered. She didn’t say anything, ” I just don’t trust Dan, I never have. He tried to talk us into taking you somewhere else, so your friends wouldn’t be able to find you. But I know they’ll look for you anywhere ” I sighed. She nodded ” You didn’t have to treat me that way tho “, ” I know and I’m Sorry ” I exclaimed. ” Fine, I’m going to sleep. Thanks for bringing Axel up here ” she sighed, I nodded. ” Goodnight ” I said before closing her door, I hope I didn’t just fuck up any chance I had of getting her to stay.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Drama! I Hope You've Enjoyed this and Thanks for Reading (=