Chapter 16. You Need To Go - Jack's P.O.V

After Skye slammed the door in my face, the thought flashed through my mind ( You need to choose ). I walked down stairs, my mind has been made up for quite a while now. ” Jack, I didn’t do it on purpose. She’s obviously crazy to think I’d kill a dog, just to torture her ” Trina sighed, ” No, You did it because you think she wants me ” I spat. She shook her head, ” I didn’t, because I know you’re all mine ” she smiled. I glared at her, ” I’m not, Trina I want nothing to do with you. That was the last straw, you need to go! ” I shouted. She looked at me confused, ” What? ” she exclaimed ” Your choosing her! “. I shook my head no, ” I’m choosing what’s best for this house ” I yelled ” Now pack your stuff, I want you gone! “. She looked at me and then at Finn before storming upstairs, ” Good Job ” Finn smiled. I nodded, ” You realize she may never come out of that room now ” Finn sighed, ” I know, but we’ll have to try something ” I exclaimed sitting on the couch. ” Just admit that you like her ” Finn smirked, ” Oh shut up! She’s alright, I’m not sure how I feel about her yet ” I smiled ( Lies ).        ” Whatever you say, at least the bitch is leaving ” Finn chuckled, Trina was gone within a half and hour, Shawn left along with her. I sat with my back up against Skye’s door all night, begging for her to talk to me. She wouldn’t, all I heard was her crying. I had never been in this situation before, and I didn’t know what to do.

[ 4 Days Later ]

Still she has been locked up in her room, apart from the few snacks Jess has taken her. She doesn’t want to eat, Finn couldn’t even get her to open her door. She’d only open it for Jess or Christi and I don’t blame her for being upset, I just wish she would talk to me. I walked into Finn’s room, ” What are we going to do? ” he asked me. ” I have an idea, but I’m not sure how well it will work ” I sighed. He shrugged ” Just try anything, I’m not used to her giving me the silent treatment. I don’t like it! ” he shouted, I rolled my eyes and walked out of his room. I walked down the hall and stood in front of Skye’s door, ” Skye, are you ever coming out? ” I shouted. ” What do you think? ” she exclaimed, ” Come on, Trina and Shawn are both gone ” I sighed. ” I don’t think I give a Fuck! ” she shouted, the longer she stayed in that room. The more pissed off I was becoming, ” You’ll have to come out eventually! ” I yelled. She stayed quiet, I stomped away and slammed my door shut. ( What can I do to get her out of there) Finn peaked his head through the door, ” So how’s that plan going? ” he chuckled. I picked up my pillow and threw it at him, he laughed and shut the door. The plan was total shit, but I had something better in mind ( Hopefully this one will work ).