Chapter 38. Our Favorite Place.

I changed into jean shorts and a T- Shirt, then walked downstairs. Jack and Finn were sitting on the sofa, I sat down by them. ” So we were thinking, since you’ve been stuck in this house for 2 month’s. We’re gonna take you somewhere tonight ” Finn smiled, I nodded ” Where? “. ” Let’s just say it’s our favorite place to go when things get rough ” Jack smirked, ” Okay? ” I sighed.  ” Don’t Worry, it’s not bad ” Finn chuckled, I nodded. It was around 1 pm, Jack and Finn told me that we’d leave around 5 pm. Most of the day was boring, all I did was spend time on the sofa with Axel. ( Who has gotten a bit bigger ) Jack walked down stairs and sat next to me,   ” Hello ” he smiled. ” Hi ” I smirked, ” Are you ready to go? ” he questioned. I nodded, ” Don’t I need to change? ” I asked. He shook his head, ” No, What you have on is fine ” he sighed. Finn walked downstairs a few seconds later, ” Are we ready? ” he smiled. Jack and I nodded as we stood up, we all walked out to Jack’s car. ” Where are we going? ” I questioned from the backseat, ” You’ll see ” Jack smiled. ” Yeah, it’s a surprise ” Finn chuckled, I sat back in my seat and sighed. ” We should probably tell you, that the three of us won’t be the only one’s there ” Finn sighed, ” What do you mean? ” I asked. ” Well 4 of our friends are gonna be there ” he stated, I didn’t say anything. The last time their friends were involved, I was almost taken and they were almost killed. ” These friends are different, their like us. They were born, not bitten ” Jack sighed, ” But I thought Dan was born ” I exclaimed. ” He was. but he was just a spoiled little rich kid who had a fit when he didn’t get what he wanted ” Jack spat as he gripped the wheel, ” And they’re different! So after all the problems we had with Dan, we decided to wait until it was the right moment to introduce you to them. We just wanted to make sure they wouldn’t be trying the same thing ” Finn sighed. ” Okay ” I smiled, ‘” Do you think they will? “. They both looked at each other, ” No, they’re cool ” Finn exclaimed. I smiled to myself, ” Cool ” I sighed.

When the car finally came to a stop, it was almost dark out. I stepped out of the car and looked at the tall building, ” An abandon building? ” I asked. They chuckled ” Not exactly ” Finn smiled. ” Come on, let’s go! ” Jack exclaimed reaching his hand out for me to take, ( Oh Shit, be cool ) I nodded and took his hand. Finn grabbed two penny boards out of the trunk, ( Oh Gosh ). They led me to the lift, the building definitely wasn’t abandon. ” Are we aloud in here? ” I asked, Jack shrugged ” No “. I looked at him shocked, ” Everything’s gonna be fine ” he smiled. ” Yeah Skye, we’ve done this hundred’s of times. Take a chance ” Finn chuckled, I rolled my eyes. ” I’m not afraid ” I smiled, ” Okay ” Jack smirked. We got off at the 13th floor, this was the only floor where the light’s were on. ” It’s about time ” a young guy chuckled, ” We got stuck in traffic ” Finn exclaimed. ” You guy’s this is Skye, Skye this is Caspar, Joe , Marcus and Niomi ” Jack smiled, ” Hey ” I smiled. They all smiled, ” Yeah Jack, we know who she is ” The guy called Marcus chuckled. ” She’s the talk of the town ” Joe smiled. ” Okay, Okay. Now you boy’s go skate, We can have some girl talk ” Niomi exclaimed, Jack smiled and let go of my hand. Niomi and I sat down on the cement floors, ” So I’m glad we finally get to meet, we’ve heard so much about you ” she smiled. ” All good things I hope ” I smirked, ” Too many good things I think, he won’t shut up about you ” she laughed. ” Really? ” I questioned, she nodded ” Yeah, we’ve known Jack for quite some time now and you're all he’s been talking about lately “. ” Good ” I smiled, she giggled. ” So are you planning on staying? With him I mean ” she asked, I nodded ” I guess “. We watched as the 5 boy’s rode around on their penny boards, ” Their like Children! ” Niomi chuckled. ” Only taller ” I smiled, ” How many times a week do they come here? ” I asked. ” A lot, well at least they used to ” she sighed, I looked at her confused. ” I mean they used to come here everynight, but that was before you walked into their life. Finn’s alway’s here more than Jack tho ” she smirked, I nodded ” Cool “. ( So I’ve been keeping him from this place, he looks so happy )           ” What are you two talking about over here? ” Jack smiled, I looked at Niomi and Shrugged. ” Nothing ” I smirked, he rolled his eyes. ” Do you wanna try? ” he asked me, I shrugged ” Sure “. I stood up and grabbed his pennyboard, ” Do you need any help? ” he chuckled, I gave him the ” I’m not an idiot look “. We played around for a few hours and I realized I was not meant to skate, because I fell about a dozen times. 

We all sat around after and talked, I smiled at Jack. ” Do you wanna see something about this place that I love ” he whispered to me, I nodded. We both stood up, ” And where are you two going? ” Caspar smiled. Jack shrugged ” I’m going to show her something “, ” Okay ” Finn chuckled. I shook my head and followed Jack back to the lift, we rode it all the way to the roof. ” What on earth are we doing up here? ” I asked walking out of the lift, ” Before we met I used to come up here to think ” he sighed. ” There’s a great view and sometimes it’s just nice to be alone, it was my escape ” he added, I nodded and smirked. ” What did you used to think about? ” I asked playing stupid, he rolled his eyes and laughed. ” That’s an obvious question ” he smiled, I walked over to the edge of the building and looked down. ” Wow, that’s a drop ” I chuckled, he smirked. I looked out at all the lights of the town, then I turned to him. ” It’s beautiful ” I smiled, he nodded in agreement. ” So how do you like our friends? ” he asked, They’re cool, I like them a lot more than Dan ” I sighed sitting next to him. ” And they won’t try to take you from me ” he smiled, I nodded. We sat there just kind of staring at each other for a while, our face’s got closer and closer. But in fear, I quickly turned my head and looked back out at the view. He chuckled, ” Why are you still so nervous around me? ” he questioned. ” I’m Not! ” I exclaimed, he smirked and nodded. ” Just admit that you are! ” he smiled, ” I’ve just never had feelings like this towards a guy ” I sighed. ” I know, but if this is gonna happen. You need to just let go ” he stated, I nodded.

The door to the roof suddenly swung open, Joe, Caspar and Finn came flying through it.           ” We’ve got company ” Caspar exclaimed, ” Marcus is keeping them busy ” Joe sighed. ” You need to get her out of here Jack ” Finn stated, ” Who is it? ” Jack questioned. ” Dan and a Few of his friends ” Finn whispered, ” Who the hell invited him! ” Jack exclaimed. Finn shrugged, Jack grabbed my hand and pulled me into the lift. ” How are you going to get home? ” Jack asked Finn, ” I’ll just stay over at Joe and Caspar’s flat tonight, don’t worry ” Finn smiled. Jack nodded, the entire time I never said a word. When we got to the carpark we walked to his car, quickly. He was angry, I just kept quiet because I didn’t want to make things worse. We were caught off guard by Alfie, who stood next to Jack’s car. ” I knew you two would be the one’s who’d leave first ” Alfie chuckled, ” What do you want? ” Jack spat. Alfie smiled, ” Nothing, just wanted to see if she was really back with you ” he exclaimed. Alfie walked away from Jack’s car, Jack glared at him as he shoved me into the passenger seat ( Rude! ). Jack got into the drivers side and he wouldn’t even look at me, the entire ride home was complete silence. It was almost scary, I stared out the window the whole time ( Great ). When we pulled up to the house I expected him to say something, but no he just got out of his car. I continued to sit in his car, my head was ready to explode. I was raging with Frustration, Love, Sadness. I was tired, of all the feelings I was secretly building up. A few minutes went by until I got out of the car and walked into the house, I could hear the cupboards in the kitchen slamming. So stupidly I walked in to see if everything was okay, I should’ve known it wasn’t. ( I should have just given him some space ).

He was sitting at the breakfast bar with a bottle of whisky and a sandwich, he glared at me as I walked in. ” Don’t! ” he yelled, ” Then what do you want me to do? ” I asked on the verge of tears. ” Just go to fucking bed, because I can’t stand to be around you right now! ” he shouted, ( Don’t argue, it will just cause more problems ). ” Fine ” I whispered, I walked upstairs. Christi stood at the top of the stairs, she had a worried look on her face and was in her dressing gown and slippers. I gave her a weak smile and shrugged, when I walked into my room I let the tears fall. I didn’t care anymore, Axel was already asleep on my bed. I quickly changed into a tank top and shorts, I climbed into bed with him and sobbed into one of the pillows. I knew I wouldn’t be getting any sleep tonight, all I wanted to do was cry. It was my fault Jack couldn’t be free, as long as I was still human ( Well Part human ).