Chapter 35. I'm Not a Hunter Anymore!

{ Skye’s P.O.V }

The more of the journal I read, the more I knew I had to leave. Lyla can tell that I’m a different person, they all probably can. It’s been 4 day’s now, I looked and felt like shit. I finally left that room, but I still don’t talk much. I was sitting on the sofa on a gloomy Friday afternoon, the bell to the apartment started to ring, I glanced at Phil since it was his flat. It was ringing like crazy and no one was doing anything, ” Does that normally happen? ” I asked him. He shook his head, Jimmy and Ben rushed into the room. ” What’s happening? ” Ben shouted, ” Maybe someone’s at the door ” Dean smiled. Ben rolled his eyes, ” No shit! ” he spat. We all stood up, Phil answered the door.And then I heard a familiar voice, ” Christi ” I whispered. I pushed my way in front of everyone except Ben who stood in my way, ” Move ” I sighed. ” We can’t let her in Skye, she’s a vamp ” he exclaimed, I glared at him. ” Fine! The I’ll go out there ” I shouted, I pushed my way past him. ” Wait! ” Jimmy sighed, ” Let her in “. ” Jimmy! ” Ben yelled, ” If Skye trust’s her, then she can’t be that bad ” Jimmy exclaimed. ” Fine, but if she makes any suspecious moves. I’ll shot her ” Ben stated, ” If she wanted to kill me, she could’ve already done it! ” I exclaimed. Phil opened both doors, Christi quickly walked over to me and gave me a tight hug. ” We need to talk ” she sighed, I nodded ” Come on, we can be alone in one of the rooms back here “. I pulled her to one of the back rooms that were also bedrooms, Jimmy followed us. ” Jimmy, give us 10 minutes. Please ” I smiled, he nodded. ” I can’t believe you found me ” I smiled, she sighed ” It wasn’t very hard “. I nodded, ” Skye, I can’t be in that house anymore! Jack and Finn are unbearable, their trying to pretend like the past couple of month’s didn’t even happen ” she exclaimed. I nodded ” Okay ” , she shook her head. ” He’s not acting normal, he’s not sleeping or eating! Finn got mad at me for getting angry! ” she sighed, ” He’s the one who let me go, I don’t understad why he’s acting like that ” I scoffed.     ” You know he didn’t want to let you go, he only did it so he could let you continue with the life you had ” she smiled, I looked down. ” He misses you, he’s been sleeping with Axel ” she sighed, I smiled. ” Do you miss him? ” she questioned, I nodded. ” More than I thought I would ” I sighed, she smiled ” So you’ve been reading his journal, I’m guessing “. I nodded, ” I can’t be here anymore, whether I’m with Jack or not. I’m not a hunter anymore ” I whispered. She looked at me confused, ” What do you mean by, whether your with Jack or not ” she asked me. ” I’m not really sure, maybe I’m not supposed to be with him. I don’t know, but I’m not supposed to be here ” I sighed, ” Skye, you are meant to be with him! ” she exclaimed. I shrugged, ” Are you going to tell them? ” she questioned. I nodded, ” If I don’t they’ll just come after me again ” I sighed. She chuckled ” Yeah “, ” Are you going back? ” I asked her. She nodded, ” I think I should ” she smiled. ” Christi don’t tell them about this, me wanting to leave I mean ” I pleaded, ” No worry’s, but if you’re going to come back how are you going to get there? ” she asked. I shrugged ” I’ll figure something out “, she smiled ” Do you have a phone? “. I nodded and pulled it out of my pocket, she grabbed it from me. ” Call me if you end up leaving, I’m staying in a hotel up the road. We can meet up and make a plan to bring you back ” she smiled, I nodded ” Alright “. She gave me one last hug, before we walked out of the room. Nobody said anything to her as she left, then all eye’s were on me. 

" What? " I exclaimed, " What did she want? " Ben questioned. " To talk " I sighed, " Well duh! About what tho " he spat. " Stuff " I glared at him, " What’s going on Skye, is there something you wanna tell us? " he asked. I sighed and nodded, " I’m leaving " I stated. There were a few quiet gasp’s, " No you’re not! We didn’t risk our own lives to rescue you, just so you could go crawling back to those vamps! " Ben shouted. " You don’t fucking own me Ben, I’m not a hunter anymore and I can’t stay in this place anymore! " I shouted as I stormed off to the room I had been sleeping in, I packed my cell phone, a few clothing items and Jack’s journal into a bag. Lyla walked into the room, " I understand why your leaving " she sighed. " And I don’t blame you " she chuckled, " Ly, I’m sorry " I looked down with tears rolling down my face. " Don’t be sorry because you fell in love, I know you miss him " she smiled, " I do " I whispered. She gave me a big hug, " I’ll miss you " she whispered. " I’ll miss you too " I sighed, I walked into the lounge where I hugged each guy. ( Except for Ben, who was too pissed off to hug me ). " Don’t come after me, because I will not come back here this time " I exclaimed, they all nodded. And with that I was gone, like the wind. I’m pretty sure they all saw this coming, Now I just had to figure out how I’d get back to him.