Chapter 8. I Like Her - Jack's P.O.V

After Skye went upstairs I glared over at Finn who was grinning stupidly, ” Why are we doing this, I mean fuck what dad say’s. She hunt’s our kind, she wouldn’t be this nice to you if you were in her position ” I sighed. Finn looked at me, ” I Like Her, She’s nice and she fights back. Unlike that bitch Trina, who acts like she owns this house and you! ” he exclaimed. ” And I don’t care if she’s a hunter, there’s something special about her blood. Don’t act like you haven’t smelt it ” he added, ” I have, but unlike you. I’m repulsed by it ” I spat. ( It was a lie, but Finn didn’t need to know that ) He stood up, ” I really don’t care what you say, dad bought her for a reason so you better not touch her. Or I’ll tell her you’re little secret ” he exclaimed. I sighed and nodded, after he had left I sat there for a few minutes before standing up and walking to my room. Like always Trina was, and I quote ” Cleaning “. ” So? ” she asked me, I sat down in my favorite chair. “What? ” I asked her, she glared at me ” Are you guys gonna kill her? “. I shook my head no, ” But you said she was going to die! ” she exclaimed. ” You only want her dead, because you're threatend by her ” I sighed, that pissed her off even more. ” I’m not threatend by her! I just think she’s going to play you both out ” she stated, ” No, we run the show ” I shouted. She laughed ” Okay Jack, she’s been here for what. 2 weeks and she’s already got a bigger room than I do, I’ve been here for 4 years! “, I rolled my eyes ” Whatever, just leave me alone right now “. She nodded and quickly left, ( Oh she’s gonna kill me if she ever finds out I’ve been keeping a secret from her ).

The day quickly passed, Skye didn’t come out of her room the rest of the day. I hated not being able to control her, any other humans would do anything I would say. But not Skye, her and her smugness. It just pissed me off, ” That’s It! ” I shouted ” If she’s not going to come out of her room and eat dinner with us, then she can fucking starve! “. I stormed out of my house and got into my car, a long drive was what I needed. Even tho I hated her, there was something I liked about her. Maybe Finn was right, maybe it’s the fact that she fights back. She doesn’t let anyone push her around, even tho we could potentially kill her. I had never had this feeling before, and I didn’t know what to do.