Chapter 36. Do You Even Care?

I met Christi at the small hotel she was staying at, ” I can’t believe you actually left! ” she smiled. I hugged her, ” My home is no longer with them anymore, they realized it ” I sighed. ” So I think you should make the big comeback, a really big ” she exclaimed, I nodded ” But I don’t know what I’d do “. She shrugged, ” I don’t know either, but he needs to get out of that house ” she sighed. ” Maybe you should call them, tell them something happened to me.Just act as if it was really bad! Just to get them out of the house, then tell them to meet you to grab something to eat. It can be like a surprise ” I smiled, ” Secretive, I like it! ” she cheered. She pulled out her mobile and dialed a number, I could hear Finn answer on the other end. ” Where the hell are you? ” Finn shouted, I smiled at her. ” Finn, I left so I could find Skye ” she sighed, ” You shouldn’t of done that, just let her be happy with her friends ” he exclaimed. ” Well I wanted to talk to her ” Christi yelled, ” And? ” he asked. ” She wasn’t there, her friends told me she left a note and then was just gone. I’ve been trying to find her, but I can’t! I need your guy’s help! ” she exclaimed, ” Calm down, where are you? ” he asked. She told him the hotel name, ” There’s a small resturant around the corner from there, Jack and I will meet you there ” he sighed. ” Alright ” she agreed, he quickly hung up. ” Nicely done ” I smiled, ” Okay, so you stay here and I’ll bring them back to the room ” she cheered. I nodded as she walked out the door, I flipped through the TV programs for a few hours. Eventually I ended up falling asleep, the dream I ended up having freaked me out a little too much.

* I was walking through a crowd of people, I didn’t know where I was or what I was doing. There was loud music playing, I was looking for someone but I didn’t know who. The further I walked, the more frightened I was. When I was finally stumbled across a familiar face, he didn’t know who I was. ” Can I help you with something? ” Jack asked me, ” Don’t you remember me? ” I questioned. He shook his head no, I’d only been gone for 4 day’s and he’s already forgotten me.( He doesn’t care for you, He never cared for you ) I could hear Trina repeat over and over, In that moment I could feel my heart break. I’ve got to leave, I nodded and walked away *

I quickly sat up, ” What just happened? ” I exclaimed. The room was empty and dark, it had been a couple of hours and they still weren’t back. I stood up and grabbed my bag, I tried to call Christi but she wasn’t picking up her phone. So I set off to the restaurant, I was pretty brave now. To be walking around, alone in the middle of the night. I walked around the corner to the restaurant, I could see Jack, Finn and Christi sitting at a large table. They looked like they were having a great time, they all looked happy. Maybe they were better off without me, the dream I had was starting to get to me. So many negative thought’s were running through my head, maybe I was just not meant to be happy. At that moment I got all dramatic and texted Christi, - I can see that you’re all happy, even if I’m missing. So I’m not going through with this plan, I’m no longer at the hotel. Don’t come looking for me, I’ll miss you all. Goodbye -. I felt like an idiot, because I was an idiot.

I was half way down the street when I received a message, - Skye, Wherever you are Stop! I’m coming to get you: Christi -. I continued to walk and ignored the message, people where staring at me but I didn’t care anymore. My phone started to ring, the caller I.D read Christi. I didn’t want to answer it, but I did. ” Where the Fuck are you! ” Jack shouted, I sighed but didn’t say anything because I didn’t know what to say. ” Skye? ” Jack asked, ” Yeah ” I sighed. ” Why are you so dramatic? ” he chuckled ( I could picture that smirk on his face ),  ” I don’t know, you three just looked so happy without me. I don’t want to ruin anyone’s happieness! ” I exclaimed. ” We’re not happier without you, we were just discussing you and Christi’s stupid plan. You should’ve just came back ” he sighed, ” I just feel stupid ” I whispered. ” Why? ” he asked, ” I don’t know, because I’m a Ex- Hunter who fell in Love with a vampire. And I’ve been reading your journal, but I still don’t know if you really care about me ” I paused. ” I’m sorry, I gotta go! ” I shouted as I hung up the phone, ” Now I’m really being dramatic ” I sighed as I took a seat on the curb. I looed at the time on my phone, it was nearly 2 am. I looked up at the night sky, it was cloudy and it looked like it was going to rain. I’m just learing to Love, if that’s even what these feelings were. I glanced down at my phone ( Since they still worked normally and since I hadn’t listened to music in a while. I figured I’d listen to ITunes Radio ), I plugged in the headphones I took from Phil’s flat. I skipped through some songs, then settled on the song Amnesia by 5 Seconds Of Summer. I looked around and saw no one, I stood up just as the rain started to fall. I still didn’t care, it was calming.

[ I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia, and forget about the stupid little things ]

I started to walk back towards the restaurant, I wanted to see them ( Mostly him ). By now I was drenched, I looked down at my phone ( Which I was protecting from the rain, don’t worry ). There was another text message, - I See You!! : Christi -. ( I knew it was Jack using Christi’s phone ) , so I took off my headphones. I looked around but didn’t see him, I didn’t know what to do. Then I received another message, but this time it was from a different number - Don’t even try to run, I’ll be right there : Jack -. I took a deep breath in, was I really this nervous to see a vamp. I had only been gone a few day’s, as I got lost in my thoughts I didn’t even notice the White Ford Mustang pull up next to me. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard that familiar chuckle ( That I missed ), I turned around with a small smile on my face.  ” You are an Idiot ” he exclaimed wrapping his arms around me, I hugged him tightly back but didn’t say anything. ” Come on let’s go home ” he smiled, I nodded and got into his car. There was no other place I’d rather be, but there was still a part of me that thought Jack deserved better

------------------------------------------------------------------

I had the Craziest Day yesterday,but I'm back finally and I just wanna say, Thank you so much for Reading (=