Chapter 7. It's Nobody's Fault - Lyla's P.O.V

I sat out in an empty field alone, my best friend has now been gone for a week and a half. The guys have been going mad, and all I could do was think about happier times. Like the time we snuck away from the guys, I rode my bike while Skye was on her skateboard. She would always hold on to the back of my bike just to go faster, She was always braver than I was, even now she’s gone missing and is probably acting like this doesn’t faze her. Ben and Jimmy have tried to catch her scent, but so far there hasn’t been any luck. It’s like she just vanished into thin air, and since then we’ve all started blaming each other and ourselves. We all know she was taken and sold to a vamp, we just don’t know how to start looking for her. Tucker came home a few hours after Skye took him for a walk, that’s when we all knew our lives were going to change. I cried for 3 days, I had no tears left all I wanted to do was find my friend.

After sitting there for a while I walked back to the cabin, where the boy’s were once again arguing. ” There’s nothing else we can do ” Jack shouted, ” No! You just want to give up ” Jimmy shouted. ” What else can we do, she might not even be al-… ” Dean exclaimed but both Jimmy and Ben glared at him, ” She’s not Dead! Whoever has her must realize that there is something special about her, and we all know she’s strong! ” Ben shouted. ” It’s my Fault ” Jimmy sighed sitting down, I looked at him. ” It’s no one’s fault ” I exclaimed, ” Well someone should have gone with her ” Ben sighed. I shook my head ” It wouldn’t of made any difference, they still would have found her and probably would’ve killed or taken whoever was with her “,   ” She’s right ” Dean sighed. ” I just wish I new she was okay, instead we’re all here worrying ” Jimmy stated, I sat down next to him and hugged him. I knew Jimmy cared about Skye more than just friends ( Yeah, he loves her ), he’s tried to hide it but it’s hopeless. ” I know you miss her, I miss her too. But we have to stop fighting about this ” I whispered, he pulled back and nodded. ” There has to be something…. What if we found a vamp that looked like the one you killed, the one that had been feeding off himself ” Tom said looking at Ben, ” I guess that could be a possibility, but if that’s the plan… we have some work to do, Do we all agree? ” Ben asked. We all nodded and, now that was our plan. I was ready to save my Best Friend!