Chapter 32. Now that she's gone - Jack and Finn's P.O.V

" I can’t believe you just let them all go, no other vampire would have done that. Maybe your not even real vampires " the guy called Kevin chuckled, " We’re a lot more real than you, were just not monsters! " Finn shouted. " But don’t you have a thirst for human blood? " Kevin questioned, " We were born vampires not bitten, we don’t always need blood to survive. Unlike you " Finn exclaimed. Kevin shook his head, " And you, you let her go even after she admitted that she love’s you. I guess you don’t feel the same way, but I don’t blame you " he smiled. I glared at him, " I only let her go because I feel the same way! " I shouted. Finn took Kevin down to the basement where he found, Jess, Charles, Christi, and John. They all walked upstairs, " What’s going to happen to him? " Charles asked. " Where’s Skye? " Christi questioned, I didn’t say anything and she understood what that meant. " You let he go, Why? " John asked, I shrugged. " Because she didn’t belong here, and I wouldn’t doubt that Dan would come back and try to take her again. She’s safer with them " I sighed, Christi shook her head. " That’s total bullshit Jack! She didn’t want to leave, the two of you had some weird connection! It’s like you were meant to be together " she shouted, " No! She was a vampire hunter and I am a vampire, there is no type of future between us " I exclaimed. " Shut up Jack, just shut up " Finn sighed walking upstairs from the basement, " You know your going to miss her, we all will ". I shrugged, " It’s late, I’m going to bed " I sighed. I walked upstairs and walked past Skye’s room, I felt like I was going to fall apart. I started hearing scratching noises at her door, " Shit.. " I whispered to myself as I opened her door. Axel came running out of her room, I picked him up and carried him to my room. " You’ll be staying with me tonight, boy " I smiled at the pup, I set him on my bed and he quickly made himself comfortable. I didn’t get any sleep that night, I just hoped she was safe.

[ Finn’s P.O.V ]

( Jack is being a complete Idiot ) I thought as I watched him walk upstairs, ” He has been looking for her his whole life and he just let’s her go, just like that ” I sighed. ” He let her go because he love’s her, he thinks it’s what’s best ” Charles stated, ” Yeah sure that’s what he say’s, but that guy Jimmy…. I could tell he had feelings for her too but, Jack has made his decision ” I sighed. ” What are we going to do, you know now that she’s gone? ” John asked, I shrugged ” I guess we get on with our lives, try to forget this whole thing “. ” No, I’m not going to forget. Skye may have been a hunter, but she was also my friend! You and Jack can be in denial if you want, but I won’t be apart of it! ” Christi shouted as she stormed upstairs to the room she shared with Jess ( Which was in the attic ), ” Jess will you make sure she doesn’t do anything stupid ” I sighed. She nodded and quickly walked upstairs, ” So what will happen with the one in the basement, now that Trina is dead ” Charles asked. ” Our father will deal with him ” I stated, ” There’s nothing else to do now, but to get some sleep “. They both nodded, I stood up and walked upstairs. Maybe Christi was right, maybe we were in denial. Sure we missed Skye, but could she misses all of us? We may never know, but that doesn’t mean we couldn’t hope she would miss us.