✨Prologue✨

(Edit 12/29/21 I realized how trashy was my first publish)

Note from author: This story is going to be Spanish, but narrating is in English just a heads up for those who might not know Spanish. It's not always going to be in Spanish only for now until y/n goes to Japan.
(11/28/22) please read : there has been a lot of comments saying they'd want to read this story but because of Spanish they aren't able to read it. So, what I'm hoping to do is write an English version of this in a different book but with the same story and plot line.
     Thank you for you le patience.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

At the age of 6, Y/n finds herself waiting outside her elementary school in America, accompanied by her brothers and father. Having learned both Spanish and English, she communicates fluently in both languages.

Sitting on the freezing concrete, Y/n starts to complain to Kamil about the delay in their older brother Maximo's arrival. "Ahhh Kamil~~ porque se tarda tanto!" 

Kamil responds, "Tiene que venir desde su escuela y tiene que ir hasta acá por nosotros— y también.... Está bien fríooooo" he says hugging himself shivering on the cold breeze.

Y/n notices a shadow swiftly approaching her. It turns out to be Maximo, their oldest brother, wearing a terrified expression, but also a guilty smile. 

"APURANLEEEE! CORRAN!!" (Hurry! Run!)

Without wasting a moment, Kamil pulls Y/n's arm, and the three siblings start running. Y/n glances back and sees a group of teenage boys, seemingly around Maximo's age, chasing after them. The boys hurl derogatory insults, expressing their intention to seek revenge.

"YOU STUPID Mexican! YOU'LL PAYYYYY!!!!!"

"Máximo AHORA que hiciste!!" Kamil said. (Maximo what have you done!)

Maximo nonchalantly responds, laughing, and admitting to messing with their project and then fleeing. Y/n, concerned, exclaims her disapproval of being involved in Maximo's troubles. Observing her brothers' strong response to the situation, Y/n realizes she is gaining wisdom from their resilience.

"haha nada que no sea malo *laughs* les madrei su proyecto por ojetes y me eché a correr como la ves!" (Haha nothing.... nothings that is bad *laughs* I beat up their project because they were being assholes and then I ran!)

"Moco?!! ¡Máximo! pa que me metes en tus broncas!!" (The hell?! Maximo! why do you have to get me involved!)

Y/n, concerned, exclaims her disapproval of being involved in Maximo's troubles. Observing her brothers' strong response to the situation, Y/n realizes she is gaining wisdom from their resilience.

"Máximo y ahora?" (Maximo what now?) The youngest of the siblings spoke worried as they were left cornered.

"Pues ahora" (well now...) he crouched down to her level "no te preocupes aquí toy pa cuidarte" (Do not worry I am here to protect you)

As he said that one of the boys that were following them sent a big wave of air that sent all three of them to crash on the wall. Kamil got up from the floor pissed off and headed to punch them, but the kids held both Kamil and Maximo down and started punching the hell out of them. 'Why aren't they using their quirk?' Y/n thought, as she kept seeing her brothers helpless on the ground.

"Eyyy!!!" She yells, causing the teenage bullies to turn terrified and flee. She doesn't understand why they ran, but her immediate concern is for her injured brothers. Confused, she checks herself and discovers her eyes widening in alarm and her body engulfed in flames. Fearful of what she might be transmitting, she trips and falls to the ground, causing the fire to gradually diminish and disappear.