Chapter 13 - "chao dijo panchita y.. yo me fui"

(Edit -2/19/22)

                   Aizawa's Pov

Why would the hero agency call a massive meeting just now?

Arriving at the hero business every pro hero and U.A staff sat around a big table.

(Like this one but bigger and more expanded)

Everyone looked clueless as they asked why the meeting was happening as I sat down. "Ok now that everyone has arrived and is seated, I would like to say why this meeting was held knowing we've never had a meeting like this before." Pro hero 'Altitude' in charge of safety around Japan. "Now the reason behind this massive meeting is... Mondragon y/n.."

"Huh?"

"The u.a girl?"

"The foreigner?"

"Young Mondragon?"

As a result of her quirk and attitude, I knew back then something like this would have happened.

"Yeah, Mondragon y/n from hero course class 1A *grabs paper* She came from El DF Mexico and entered the exams over there for 3 months, winning and coming here. Now the U.A staff decided to give foreigners a chance such as in the United States but Mexico? Mexico has the worst Heroes and there are no such things as hero licenses for quirks. As you can see in the screen."

On a big screen appeared y/n's fight with Bakugo.

"She is really powerful; she doesn't have just an ordinary quirk, that quirk is deadly. One day she could go psycho and destroy more than just a few buildings but Japan." The sound of that made everyone gasp.

"Yeah, we get that, but we can't just crush her dream. If you mean to kick her out." All might said,

"Her dream? as we can see *the screen brought back Y/n's speech and her loud scream during the match between Bakugo and Uraraka* She doesn't like heroes at all she resents them which is another reason I tell myself why is she here? Not only that, but in some papers, it is stated 5 years ago she was the one responsible for Mexico's big attack. Did you know about this principal Nezu?"

"Yeah, I knew about it and spoke with her when she arrived"

"This isn't a matter of speaking, it's a matter of being smart. Thinking about the country, not only U.A! I wouldn't want someone that comes from a foreign country such as Mexico where criminals are all over the place and everyone there has no respect for elders or Laws! I'm making a vote with all of you here to send her back to Mexico."

Everyone talked to each other. I clearly saw them nodding and agreeing.

"Aizawa, we can't let her be kicked out from U.A."

I looked back at the screen, watching every slide of her repeat. She was incredible but lacking.

"Even if we wanted to not get her kicked out, we can't win with majority"