Chapter 49 -"..soy niña de dios!"

[Author: It would really be encouraging for me as the author if anyone reading could follow, comment, and vote! Thank you so much to everyone]

>>>>>>>>

"Scarface?"

I froze in place. If that's who I think it was..... 

Bakugou stood in front of his door, staring at me, confused, while I slowly turn to face him. Aish lo que me faltaba.

"Bakugou," I let out a nervous laugh "What a surprise to see you here!" I yelled in lowercase. I had no idea why I was nervous, but I felt guilty. I didn't want him to make any ridiculous assumptions.

"A surprise? Idiot this is my room and if I remember correctly girls' rooms are not here."

Bakugou's POV

After a long day of doing stupid chores, all because of last night's fight I had with that damn nerd, it was finally getting late. I headed up the stairs and as I was about to open the handle of my room's door. The room beside mine was Icy-hots, and the door opens up and reveals Scarface coming out of his room. She exhales deeply as she closes the door behind her.

"Scarface?"

She tenses up to the sound of my voice. "Bakugou," she stutters-laughs in tension. Her nervousness makes me suspicious of her. "What a surprise to see you here!"

A surprise? Is she serious? "A surprise? Idiot this is my room and if I remember correctly girls' rooms are not here." I let go of my doorknob and stood there looking for an answer. She notices and looks at Icy-hot's door and back at me. My eyebrows wrinkle and my eyes widen in disgust as she turns to face me. It can't be?! Can it?

"It--it's not what it looks like!" She waves her hands up, "guakala," She approaches me closer. and whisper yells at my face. "¿Piensas que soy capaz de algo tan bajo?!" She uses exaggerated gestures to prove her innocence. "No tengo porque probarte nada pero. I didn't do anything. I went in there to study but in the end, I couldn't concentrate and didn't learn papa! No te llenes con culebras porque yo soy niña de dios! Te lo juro por lo que mas quiero, que son mis jefes que en paz descansen~" It was amusing to watch as she made another attempt to establish her innocence. In response to my laughter, she composes her posture. "What's funny?"

"Dumbass I never said anything, I didn't even ask you to explain yourself."

She puts her hand on her face and pushes her fingers down her skin in irritation. "hijo de tu~ ahora la que salió pendeja fui yo." She nods in agreement. Faced away from her, I struggled to contain my laughter. She becomes aware of my laughter and begins whacking my shoulder with her notebook. "No te rias! It's your fault!"

"How the hell did it end up being my fault?" With a cheeky smirk, I responded by deflecting her blows.

"por la cara que cargas," She stops "Idiota." She scoffs and then turns to walk away. I grasp her arm before she continues walking any further.

"If you need help with learning just come by my door instead of going to that good for nothing." I let go, opened the door to my room, and entered. As I enter, I get a push inside my room "What the hel--" Before closing my door, she places her hand on the doorknob and says "te crees pinche romeo pero ya dijiste~ aqui me veras bien seguido~" She smiles "Buenas noches~" and shuts my door.

I dropped over the mattress once I was left alone and ran my fingers through my hair. With the fall's force, I sigh and smile up at the ceiling. I hated having feelings like this for her, but since she is the only normal thing I see around here, it was more than natural to react like this.

I closed my eyes in an attempt to fall asleep, but my mind had other plans. A clear picture of her eyes...... smile...... nose....... Lips......and finally her 'perfect' skin. This was driving me nuts. I sat up and brought my head between my knees, passing my fingers through my hair, in frustration. Ruffling my hair, I tried to compose myself; this wasn't me at all. I had never dealt with something as anxious as this. Just remembering that feeling I had when she came out of that damn Half 'n' Half's room! My blood starts to boil! It'll take just one second to blow him up in pieces! I faced the wall that separated our bedrooms.

I needed to contain myself. It's not like I had any authority over her, but the slightest thought of him touching the slightest strand of hair leaves me uneasy.

Todoroki's POV

I laid facing the blank ceiling; there was for sure something that bothered her. What could it be? School? No, out of all things, she isn't someone that cares academically. or did I perhaps annoy her?

No matter if I did or not, it'd be better for me to ask her personally.

No one's POV

Asleep in her room Y/n turned from side to side, breathing heavily; drops of sweat going down her face. The same exact nightmare, replayed. Unexpectedly, the dream went blank. Nothing but darkness feeling in a shallow hole y/n's breathing decrease. Usually, her nightmare would end right about now, but something was different. Inside, without walls or floors, she wasn't alone. Inside the dark part of her conscience was Fafnir. From one ear to the other, his deep, rumbling voice jumped.

"Mira en lo que te has convertido," The low, angered sound of his voice made y/n wince. "En una débil mocosa nose porque Ezequiel hizo que tu tuvieras la fuerza inteligencia y astucia que el tu vu pero esta aventura va a terminar más pronto de lo que pensé." There was disappointment in his voice. He was let down by the emotion's Y/n has been showing he was hoping for this kid y/n would put on an even stronger fight than Ezequiel once did, considering she had both her parents taken away from her in the most hurtful way, yet her grudge was growing smaller by the day. He didn't let it affect him. "ya llegará el momento si quieres seguir viendo a todos ellos que amas te sugiero que te vayas preparando."

Y/n's eyes shot open; she ripped the blanket that sat on top of her to the floor. The heat inside of her started rising in temperature. She took off her shirt and stared at her abdomen. There were lines that burned moving around her body that lit up in vibrating red. She winced as her hands were held up above her stomach, shaking, not knowing what to do with this new pain.

"Fafnir te lo prometo *groan*," She paused; how would she defeat him if at this moment there were other problems that kept her emotions scattered, meaning he had every control over her, like if she was right in his hand. "No." She neglected. Her palm exploded in flames. "Ya no voy a esconder mis sentimientos. Si quieres jugar con fuego pues fuego tendrás." She pressed her flamed hand on her stomach. She held onto the pain she felt by squinting her eyes and clenching her teeth.