chapter 24 - "otro día otro idiota,"

(Edit - 2/25/22)

   "Y/n Mondragon, I can't believe we can finally meet."

being brought out my thoughts by someone taking a seat next to me. They had a black jacket, their face covered by their hood; their head stared up to the other side of the road without moving their stare, hands down his pockets. The smell of rotten wood and dirty mat covered them 'bad' and 'homeless' written all over them.

"Who are you?"

How does he know my name? ... ..... .. .. ! oh sports festival obviously. He turned his head and a smile formed on his face. All his futures noticeable from scratches, eye bags, a psychotic expression? dark red eyes looking at mine, chapped lips, a scar on the end of his lips, and another one on his eye and longish sky-blue hair popping out from his hood.

"I'm glad you asked," he extended his hand out to me, wobbly and dirty. My reaction to him was like anyone would react to a random guy coming up to you with dirty style and randomly picking up a questionable conversation.

 My reaction to him was like anyone would react to a random guy coming up to you with dirty style and randomly picking up a questionable conversation

I looked at the skinny boney fingers and back at him, confused. "I'm--"

I finally get what he is about to ask me "oh!! wait!" I bounce up and dig in my pockets "yo tenia por aqui...--! ahh aqui ta!." I grab his hand and put some spare change I had in my pockets and curl the money in his palm and look at him with heartwarming eyes while holding his wrist. "You can get at least a meal with that," I stood up and walked away with a face that said 'I did good for an unfortunate'. "oh! and god bless you! *I point up to the sky while walking backwards* God is big! así que agárrate los pantalones porque nadie más lo hará por ti." I walked away.

Shigaraki's POV

I stayed frozen with my hand still in the air curled up with the money that the brat gave me

I stayed frozen with my hand still in the air curled up with the money that the brat gave me. Did she really think I was a beggar?! me?! My quirk crumbles the money in my fist into ashes.

"yo she did that. mmh"

"shhh he is going to hear you"

"I like her!(^∀^●) "