Chapter 41- "Una naca.."

POV Principle Nezu's Office

"The dorm system isn't just to ensure the students' safety but..." Principle Nezu pauses for a moment as he looks down from a large window in his office at the placed dorms in the ground next to the school. "It pains me to say this, but I don't just suspect the staff in this building but also the students. The fall from the great symbol of peace may awaken rising conflicts, and I have my suspicions."

He looked down from his office and watched the foreigner girl walk toward her designated area. As far as she was Nezu could see the manner in which she confidently walked with serious areas of strength for will power, comfort, and abundance. "I hope our teachers, influences, and choices can show each one of them a bright future."

Y/n's POV

I made my way to the dorms. Big large brown buildings spread from left and right. The amount of money this society carries is unbelievable.

"Y/n! you're here!" I hear a voice call from inside an elegant looking black fence with big green bushes covering its sides. I walk inside the gates, the whole class waiting in front of the large building that had a large logo placed on '1A'

"No pues ya dejenme vivir aquí~ yaaa me puedo imaginar cómo estará el cuarto~" My eyes squint at the view as I look up at the building.

"How's your body doing?" Bakugou catches my attention with a sly grin.

"Worried?"

"Tch as if. I'm asking so I can do this." His face shows a mischievous grin as he stares down at me. My arm is swiftly saved from a blow by his fist as soon as I recognize a movement.

"Orale~ this body is completely fine, let your worries rest." I let go of his fist with a push.

"I'm glad everyone is here now before speaking briefly about the dorms. First off we will focus on getting the provisional licenses." Aizawa says, remarking every word with the same old look and attitude of his. "Listen up those who knew about the ones going to rescue Mondragon that night. and I know who you are except Mondragon, Jiro, and Hagakure. I would've expelled everyone else. So, in order to gain trust, follow the rules. That's it." He goes into the building like nothing, leaving everyone in a state of shock.

"Que cabron~," I smack my lips and follow Aizawa's squeezing between everyone. "Ja! First time not being on the expelled list.  que cosas~."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I ran in front of Aizawa, observing the building from every angle up, down, left, and right, as if I had just got a whole apartment to myself. "AYYY wey orasi me saque el boleto~ mira todo esto parece de riquillos!" All of my excitement soon fades with disappointment when I knew I'd be sharing all of this with an unknown group of payasos. With a sneer in my lips, I turned around to observe my classmates as they entered. "ni modo, yo para ellos soy una naca, pero huevos cabrones."

"Girls are on the right, and boys on the left. The first floor is a common area. Food, baths, and laundry are on this floor."

Everyone squirms in excitement gazing at the clean and spacious first floor. "Conque no me salgan cochinos oh pelados. Dios me salve."

"I'll say it loud and clear that baths are separated by gender. You better watch yourself." He says, sending a death glare at the one and only.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Everyone soon entered their own room. Inside, I drop my things on the floor and cup my mouth. A Bathroom, AC, A fridge, and a closet. I went running to what seemed to be a balcony. I take a deep breath outside from the balcony. "como me gustaría que mi familia viera todo esto. No será la más gran cosa para los que tienen, sino para mí tener una habitación así es el pinchazo de lotería~"