Chapter 68 - "Que rapidito sueltan la sopa."

[Author: It would really be encouraging for me as the author if anyone reading could follow, comment, and vote! Thank you so much to everyone]

>>>>>>>>

No one's POV

Y/n left. Door wide open with nothing but her fire. They all gasped as Bakugou punched Iida. Izuku held Bakugou's arm "Kacchan!"

"Let me go!!" He ripped his arm off Izuku "You all have no Idea why she is doing what she is doing and neither do I! but all she has done is make every single one of us stronger! so the one without any authority to demand anything of her is us!" Iida held his cheek wiping away the blood from his lip. "I'll be sure to punch each single word you spat out! If you think your life has been worse than hers... you sure know nothing about her--"

Bakugou was right, they all lowered their heads and looked at the door that was wide open with rain soon pouring down the pavement.

Soon enough, Pro heroes and police cars surrounded them. What was happening terrified them all.

"Where is Mondragon Y/n!!!" Endeavor came in flamed up from head to toe

The UA students trembled as to what was happening. Aizawa came in with his quirk activated. "Kids, where is Y/n?"

Izuku answered, his voice trembling. "She-she left..."

"What?! Gran Torino scan the whole yard and streets!" Pro heroes they have never seen before covered their whole area. Mirko gathered the kids onto the commons.

"What's going on?!" The kids asked

"I can't say but the only thing we need at this moment is Mondragon at this instant."

"What did she do?!" Shoto yelled, not understanding anything!

"I can't say either I'm sorry. where is her room?"

"Second floor to the left." Momo said as she and Jiro held hands for comfort.

"Thank you"

"Dammit!" Shoto yelled again, frustrated by the situation as he walked up to his father, a needing question parting in his lips. "Why are you treating her like she is a criminal! she hasn't done anything!"

"She is a criminal, Shoto! You all didn't mean anything to her! Now she is a wanted criminal." Shoto's left side flamed in flames, anger towards his old man raging his further rage. Aizawa jumped in, deactivating Shoto's quirk and walking him over with the others.

"I need you all to do me a favor that if you ever communicate with her, you will notify me or any hero. She can't be trusted."

"What?!" They all screamed alarmed

"Mr. Aizawa, she is your student! --"

"She was." Aizawa corrected them.

"huh?" Shock written all over them. Aizawa walked away. Bakugou held his head low in his hands. Biting away his fear, he thought too much into the past and greater on the future without her. It killed him inside.

"prométeme que no importa que pase quiero que recuerdes que tu fuiste mi más fortuna que he encontrado del otro lado del mundo." Bakugo thought

He hated himself for not asking why. Once again, she left, but this time it might be for good; he didn't know where she might be going or where she had gone. These types of emotions couldn't be disregarded. He hated the way the class president had spoken filthy words to her before she left. The last thing he didn't do was tell her how he really felt.

Y/n's POV

Rain started to pour in a dim, filthy alleyway in the middle of the city; I came to a complete stop. My back hit the brick wall. rain falling over me. I became so sensitive that I was unable to maintain my composure. My eyes began to well up with warm tears. My body brushed against the drenched brick wall, slipping and sliding down the soaked wall until I sat on the wet concrete. Sobbing in my own tears.

"You think so highly of yourself, always making everyone feel bad about themselves! Hitting them without any reason, screaming without any reason, getting upset for no goddamn reason and not caring for none of us! Granted an opportunity to study here! acting like you have any authority over us! You have no Idea what any of us has gone through to get to where we are now! You should have done this a long time ago! so yeah go back to your coun---"

My mind kept going back to Iida's words. Who knew words from a meaningless person would hurt me so badly. I flung my head up with rain falling on my sorrowful face. "tiene razon...." The rain stopped pouring over my body. I opened my eyes, and an umbrella was held over me. I stared at the plastic material, thinking back to the time this same thing happened.

The rain gradually quit pouring over me as I stood there admiring the scenery, though the rain continued to fall. I looked up and an umbrella was held above me. I turned to the side and up at the one who stood beside me, getting himself drenched in the rain while he held the piece of plastic over me.

"Are you ready for your new adventure? ~" I was forced out of my thoughts by Shigaraki's obnoxious voice.

I wiped my tears and a gloomy expression hovered over me in a second. I got up and walked alongside Shigaraki placing my hood over my head. Coming out of the shadows, I lowered my eyes and back. The sky was gray, the concrete rolled in a stream of rain, and worms washed up on the side of the road.

"Don't worry Mondragon, you've got a new family that will do better than those heroes. We will help you make your dream come true."

"Familia cacahuate~" The slaps of splashing under our feet made the rain more visible to my ears. "Shigaraki there isn't a single reason why I should call any of you family or a friend we are accomplice criminals."

"You're right" I tilt my eyes at him. He scratched his neck underneath his chin. He disgusted me. I grin and face the city at last. on the big screens, my eyes caught the unexpected. on the news reporters put my face on screen. at the bottom read.

'If you see or come in contact with Mondragon Y/n of 16 years old. Female. Brown eyes. please be sure to contact us.'

I raise my hood, my eyes hiding further under. "Que rapidito sueltan la sopa. Chale~"

 Chale~"