Chapter 21 - "Pinche mamon"

(Edit- 2/25/22)

            After beating that creepy man, I couldn't resist it anymore. I went right to find an old building and finally got all my stress out. Kicking walls, punching walls and slamming my forehead into them. A particular wall collapsed, revealing Bakugou with my phone! I punched his face. He stumbled, dropping my phone. I pant, sweat rolling down my face. I grunt while getting my phone from off the floor.......!!!!... I've never turned my stare so fast back up. I looked at him in disbelief, and he saw what I had in my hands. I grip the phone.

Both of us stood in a deserted place with bricks and dirt scattered around us. The only light shining on us were the moons.

"Why did that 'person' send you confidential information of everyone?" He said, his crimson red eyes glowing, stanz in a fighting position. I walk up to him, grabbing him with both my hands by his collar, pulling him close.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GET IN MY BUSINESS?!!!!" Smacking both hands, he grasps my collar in the same position as mine.

"WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE THAT SORT OF INFORMATION?!" I jump up and both my heels push his chest, then he scrapes through the floor.

"mira cabron yo soy de barrio!! échale!!!"

He gets up, and runs at full speed, his palm lit up in explosions. I easily dodge his hand, grabbing his elbow and twisting his hand, "fight without powers...." he does what I tell him, and with his other arm punches me in the side.

"aish" I hold my side. He then proceeds to kick up. I see his whole shoe inches away from my face, but I stop his foot in time holding onto his ankle. I push it away and then start fighting hand on hand, each of us dodging and attacking in seconds. For what seemed like an hour of fighting he ended it, sweeping his leg on the floor, tripping me, and hovering on top of me, holding both my wrists on top of my head.

We stay like that for some second while catching our breaths. "I-I guess you won Thi-this one," I say, panting in my words. "Now let me go." I try to move my hands, but he pins them harder to the ground.

"Tell me why did that person send you that?" He asks demandingly

"I told you it isn't your business," I say, more irritated. His grip softens and he flips to my side, sitting. I sat up, rubbing both my wrists "How did you know I was here?"

"I saw you beat up the old guy and followed you."

We sat in silence for a minute until I said, "don't tell no one of what you saw on my phone."

"Then tell me what you are doing with that?"

"Listen I would tell you, but I don't trust you in the slightest you could tell someone, and I would be sent back to Mexico like this *snap*-'' He was about to speak but I cut his breath. "Even if you tell me, you won't tell no one I still don't trust you, just know it's for nothing bad. "I lied, it's for my own benefit, making it bad and selfish.

He gets up adjusting his clothes, "well I guess I can't keep that promise."

"What?"

"You heard me! all you've ever done since coming here is act like you're all that! Pissing everyone and dumping anyone when your ass wants! acting like a whole bitch as if you're that important! -"

I get up and push his chest with the palms of my hands "que te pasa wey! uh?! What's all your fucking rancor with that!? I don't act like a bitch because I AM THE BITCH! If you don't like my attitude, walk away!" I signal him with my hand "and fuu It's not my problem, everyone in this country is a pussy! None of you know what it's like to live with people that act like actual bitches. Porque Papá! If you'd go to Mexico, you'd realize I'm the definition of someone nice. There are more cruel people over there than there are here. That old pervert guy! yeah him I've been assaulted worse than that. In Mexico there's worst people than him! WORST villains than the villains here!" I walk closer to his face, "so don't come telling me I'm a bitch when.... Me and you are not the same culero."