Chapter 9 - "MAMEN SE LA ASU MADRE!!"

(Edit- 2/9/22)

 if you've seen 'Sangre por Sangre' que onda carnales love you! ( little clip for yall)

            ??????? POV 

Watching the UA sports festival, I sat alone in front of the computer.

"If I can only get any info of these kids or.......perhaps...new recruits to join me...." While the time for the pledge was announced a cocky spiky haired kid came up saying he would be number one. "hmmp cocky much *scratch* but has the attitude" The announcer gave someone else to do the pledge. A girl named Mondragon Y/n who comes from Mexico. "Foreigner? Mondragon huh" Her stance and attitude was just like that first kid, but more... realistic and powerful. As she came up the stage taking the mic...

"I pledge that throughout this society of heroes, you can grow stronger, more powerful, and praised *big gestures using hands*"

"Tsk maybe not that realistic''' I look away knowing what's next 'I'll be number 1' 'I'm going to be strong' 'I'm the next All might' and blah blah but...

"....... pero.. You see what these people behind me don't see and don't get is what heroes are all about..."

Through the screen I saw how she glared straight at the Heroes; her stare was resentful.... a grudge?...

"...and yet here they are trying to be something that's full of crap- Oh and of course this whole hero thing is just nothing puro culo pa que me entiendan. I don't find it necessary to rank these pathetic heroes..."

Definitely crap and shit......

but lo que ya se y so se Y so. I'll prove here and now that I can beat and unmask who I wish so ya'll going down!!!* She spined spin hand on hip and with the other flipping off every single student* OH!! Y VIVA MEXICO!!!"

Unmask huh? a smirk creeped on my face "Why would she risk it all to to be in UA where you are trained to be a hero, yet *scratch* she is criticizing them? she is not a bad choice she's got the grudge *scratch*"

As the fights and courses went on, she had big potential and a massive quirk; one thing was clear: her combat and strategy plans were smart and effective. The one-on-one combats between the students, these amateur kids trying to be special in the hero society was pathetic. But once her match was about to begin, she showed no awareness of those around her. Seeing her carefree dancing, her opponent went straight at her. She covered the attack at full speed, kicking her opponent, sending him inches away out of bounds. In a blink of an eye, she raised her fist expression on the ground ready to strike.

My eyes opened up "that strength...." and "that speed..." another devilish smile appeared on my face.

"I'll have you here in no time......."

                          Back to your POV

Despite waiting patiently for Uraraka vs Bakugo to start, the patience didn't last. My fingers tapped on my head as I tapped my foot in frustration.

"You're really looking forward to the fight? *smiles* "

"Huh oh yzuk- izukyuo- deku yeah It'll be interesting if I'm being honest "

"Really why?"

"este pinche vato~ well I mean it's mister hedgehog and miss cutie pie doesn't that tell you enough? Polar opposites papá~ she is sensitive and determined while he on the other hand strives for winning no matter how, but he will and do." He nods seriously at each word I say.