Chapter 75 - "..la burra al trigo!.."

[Author: It would be encouraging for me as the author if anyone reading could follow, comment (I encourage comments!), and vote! Thank you so much to everyone]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Black Blade and Bakugo stood in the same room with so much emotion flying around both of them. Y/n felt uneasy she couldn't reveal herself, but her heart couldn't resist because Bakugo's words touched her a little too much for her liking. Has anyone made her feel as loved and cared for as he did?

"Seeing her every day became a routine of mine that I needed. She is strong-minded, strong in strength...it... it...it made me admire her and respect her..." He looked confused, scrambled, puzzled, and out of place it was frustrating to see. "So please let me see who you are or else this curiosity is going to kill me."

Kill him? My tears mixed with the sweat that fell from my hair and skin. I can't, I'm sorry Bakugou... I turned around his face twisted in pain. It's like I could feel his pain nonetheless this torture I felt struck my throat- stuffed down my throat and neck making it hard to swallow. My head spun, my dragon senses interfering. The dragon part of me couldn't resist the temptation to have authority and hold him. "Ya no puedo.." I quickly turned back around to face him again and ripped my mask off.

His reaction was as I had imagined he was shocked, his eyes moving rapidly at every feature of my face. Tears ran down my eyes filled with liquid and hair strands stuck to my face. His eyes landed on the unforgettable scar. At last, our desperate eyes connected after all these days I finally met those fiery red orbs.

After a long pause, his body jolted. I predicted his next move but stopped him before he could do anything else.

I put my palm out. "No te acerques.." He stopped confused that his softened expression furrowed in an instant as to the rejection within my tears.

"Why?"

I couldn't wrap my thoughts in place. There were too many sides of me that spoke at once. My dragon side wanted him, my brain screamed at me for being foolish and taking off the mask, my plans rewinded at the top of my head, I could feel Fafnir feeling these emotions start to weaken me, and my heart was taking everything at once. "ughhhh!" I smashed the mask on the floor and ran my fingers through my hair as I looked up, preventing those tears of frustration and love sickness from falling. I looked back at him, "Please, don't make this harder than it already is." I really had hoped he would understand but at the end of the day, it was Bakugo Katsuki who stood before me.

"Tell me your fucking with me? Right now." His eyes grew wide in unbelievebleness. I could tell how he could be feeling just by looking at him, but I can't really reveal much more of myself than I have already.

"Nomas entiende and Let. Me. Go." My eyes were watering as I spoke, but I maintained a menacing glare. This caused him to explode.

He ran his fingers through his hair, almost pulling every strand in his scalp.

"You've had so many chances to explain yourself! don't you ever take into consideration how I really feel?!"

I tried defending myself, but he cut me off before I could say anything else.

"It's always a mystery with you! Out of all people I am never the one to find out what is going on. Ever since you came here for some reason! you've been stuck on my ass you've lured me in, and I can't help it. Yet, you manage to walk around like it hurt you for some time and then forget about it. I might have been in the way but sometimes I'm glad I was...." He takes a pause and my eyebrows furrow. I didn't know if I felt guilt or anger with myself or him. He walks closer to me as he now hovers over me. "I managed to learn a new language for you. Spent days and nights searching through the city to find you. I stayed put when you would play your little games of flirting with others. I have been by your side no matter what...." My head was pointing downward, and my eyes were swollen shut. If I glanced into his eyes, I would be unable to control my tears. His hands reached the sides of my face and raised my head up to meet his gaze. I opened my eyes and tears started rolling down. I grinded my teeth to keep out any muffles. "I choose to do all that just to be able and communicate better with you no matter the salty attitude you carried but because you are faced with reality, and I felt as though I had the will to be with you." He clashed his forehead with mine.

The war is close. I can't back out; I can't let my feelings back me from the goal I've had since I was little.

Would I regret this?

I pushed his chest with my fist as I spoke with anger, rancor, and demandment ignoring the tears of agony that kept running down my face that kept blurring my vision at the slightest.

"You don't get it! You might know how I am! but not my life, my culture! WE are different," I make a point by pointing at him and me with tears still running down my face. "I que es eso?" I make a cry for help and sarcastic laughs. "You learned a new language? spend days looking for me? and didn't mind as I played with you?!" My words and expressions definitely hurt him. He read right through me, and he knew I was ignoring everything! He had said to me! Everything he had kept inside him and once again looked at how I avoided my feelings instead. He came to a realization of how selfish I was without taking seriousness of what is going on between him and me. He resisted everything in his chest to not give in to breaking down. "Vamos otra vez a la burra al trigo! I never asked for you to care. Pa-paresco pinche disco rayado!" I wiped my tears with force leaving red bruises on my cheeks and eyes. The more I wiped the more it continued to fall. "Yo te adverti I am not like the people here I don't play 'innocent girl' "

"Leave me alone."

Don't

"I never needed you"

you were someone unexpected I needed

"We will never be together"

pero deseo estar contigo

These painful words left stabs all over his heart. My tears slowly stopped, and my facial expression was better controlled. My heart, chest, and throat ached.

He wasn't looking for those words to come out of my mouth, he expected an explanation, he expected affection, he expected me to understand him, he expected me to fall into his arms.

'Is that how much I mean to you? Even with those tears running down your face. For once I had the courage to thoroughly express myself but what was the damn use.' Bakugo thought as he stared at her.

He took all the pain he felt and chugged it down his throat. I saw the lump in his neck go down with strain. The words took a second to come out of his mouth.

"That's all I needed.... I see you'll never change." He turned around towards the direction he came in from and two steps forward he stopped, and I sobbed in silence. I stared at his back as he stopped, and his arm slowly went up to his face.

What I heard afterward broke me so that I fell onto my knees. He started sniffing and sobbing onto the crock of his elbow.

The more he cried in silence made me feel as though I needed to hug him and embrace him as he had always done for me! But my goal was more important. Why was it important again?! I cried every ounce of tears out of my eyes into the palms of my hands.

Narrator POV

Y/n cried in pain and sorrow on the ground as Bakugou sobbed in silence in his sleeve, his back facing her.

Y/n felt as though her life had crumbled down, she internally wished she hadn't gotten attached to a spiky blonde boy but in the end she did because no one has ever put up with her indecisive self.

Bakugo fell in deep agony as everything accumulated since those days' Y/n had hurt him till now. He finally couldn't hold it in like a man anymore and broke down crying in sorrow. It was a different kind of pain than Deku being admired by the only person he had ever known to look up to and respect. This pain was from someone who kept on neglecting him. He hated the fact that the day before she left everything had gone well and all of a sudden everything fell. He felt used and stupid.

The hate she feels for herself at this moment causes Fafnir to think about the situation; he didn't think it was possible to hate oneself that much. It was understandable the things she had done to others were never nice or gentle but blunt and harsh. How can Fafnir take advantage of her when she fights to end herself? There's a need for hatred towards something or someone. But with her in this situation, he can't do anything but continue watching and listening.