Chapter 34 - "Dejenerados!"

"escucha ponte chingona allá--"

"Máximo lo sé~ tu tranquis~" After passing the exam, I knew Maximo would at some point give me his encouraging and disciplined speeches.

"Que escuches," I give him my full attention "un poder grande como el tuyo va a capturar la atención de muchos y no solo tu poder, pero la sangre que corre por tus venas , conectada a 'Los Mondragón' y va ver unos que te admiren, otros que te envidien, oh...," He takes a pause which makes me gulp " oh unos que quiera aprovecharse de ti. será tu apellido oh tu poder uno de dos."

"No había pensado en eso."

"Claro que no," He smacks my head "tas bien burra."

"Que te pasa ╬!"

"Mira eres mi hermana menor yo le prometí a mamá y a papá que yo cuidaría a kamil y a ti. Solo voy a cumplirlo, no quiero que te pase nada malo en un país que no se nada de."

"Maximo no voy a dejar a nadie aprovecharse de mi. confia en mi"

"Mas te vale~ te pones viva, ¿va?"

"va"

No one's POV

In a low light room sat Y/n tied up in medal bars specially made for her. Those bars blocked any of her attacks, and a dirty straw bag sat over her head. Inside the bag she couldn't see what was surrounding her or what the people who took her might be doing. All she could see was a low yellow dimed light and the dirty straw material over her.

"Managing to capture Mondragon Y/n is a big step in taking the hero system down. Now all we need is her cooperation~"

Y/n feels the stares from those inside the room. She contemplated in her own thoughts on what to do. She was tied up in an unfamiliar room with unfamiliar people that were psychopaths, and what might have been worse was this place. It reeked of bad hygiene and smelled dead. Her nose twitched drastically. "futa madre! a alguien le chilla la ardilla!"

"I'm so!!!! Happy you're here with us! ♥" The blonde-haired girl said, squeezing her fist up to her chin in excitement. "Tomura-kun can I take the bag--"

"Ojetes! I don't know if it's the bag or this place but its stinks!! oh and if I might say," She takes a polite pause, "if you plan on killing me Por lo que mas quieren!!!! not here! Do it somewhere else! Perame perame ya que veo not that I can actually see because there's a bag over my head pero..." Everyone in the room is too stunned to say anything. Her head moved from side to side as she spoke, capturing the motion of the round straw bag only. " NO, me Violen!!" They all get thrown out by her sudden dramatic scene. Starts yelling some unclear words while jolting both her arms that were attached together in between the metal bars. "Dejenerados!--Alto *sniff* Yo conozco ese *sniff* olor-! Ah si! ese aroma de leche expirada- it belongs to that homeless middle-aged man that begged for money!" She leans back on the chair, nodding proudly of her discovery "I never forget smells, especially one like that So por favor en el nombre de dios--"

The straw bag gets yanked out of her head. She looks around full on examine state, looking at each individual, the Beggar, the marble man, the guy with burns, the crazy blondie who looked at her with rose blush cheeks, a turtle man, a man built of black fog, a cheap copy of Deadpool, and finally someone with sunglasses, brown-haired.

Y/n's POV

I clenched my jaw, looking at those in the room. Inspecting the setting, I was in a bar, it seemed.

"Dabi, release the restraints on her too."

"Huh? You know she is going to fight us?"

"It's fine, we need to treat her as an equal, since we are scouting her. Besides you can tell if you'll win or not if you choose to fight in this situation, Mondragon."