Chapter 78 - "..despídete de tu dios.."

[Author: It would be encouraging for me as the author if anyone reading could follow, comment (I encourage comments!), and vote! Thank you so much to everyone]

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Present time*

He was sobbing silently more and more, and I just wanted to embrace him as he had always done for me! But I had more important objectives. Why was it crucial once more? I cried till every last drop of tears had been poured into the palms of my hands.

I was on my hands and knees, my head placed on the dirty floor. The crucial thoughts of hurting someone I learned to love pained me in the chest.

My heart and soul choosing to be attached to him is a far more significant accomplishment than what my old self could ever do

My heart and soul choosing to be attached to him is a far more significant accomplishment than what my old self could ever do. When you decide to love someone, you direct your efforts and feelings toward accepting them as they are. The concept of falling in love does not exist. Either you want to love that person, or you don't, and if you do, you make an effort to do so every day, no matter what but I choose to deny it.

So many memories flashed back to me, memories that I shared with him, memories where we fought, memories where there were no rules, memories where I didn't consider him as someone who aimed to be a hero, memories in were I felt safe to be in his embrace, and memories in were it just both him and I. I loved the way he perhaps makes me look this shameful.

My memories went so far back I lifted my head off the ground and blindly stared at the tile floor, the drops of tears slowly decreasing as I remembered my old self.

Those days I used to fight anything and anyone. The days I couldn't let anyone see me shed a tear. and look at me now– looking pathetic and weak.

The shock was written all over me

I heard some movement. I looked up and saw Bakugou walking towards the exit and making his way out.

'This is ridiculous' Bakugo thought as he aggressively wiped his tears away, raised his hood over his hair, and walked out. Walking into the daylight rain that poured all over the city. The day couldn't get any more depressing for him.

He could cry more, and the rain would cooperate with him but being soaked alone walking in the cold added to the emptiness he felt.

My eyes didn't dart away from the opened door where he had left from. I punched the ground "Que me pasa?!" I stood up and ran out the door leaving the silver suitcase and my mask behind. An anxious look covered my face, mouth wide open and eyes spread wide not minding the rain pouring over me as I ran through every corner trying to look for him.

Is this how he felt?!

I ran through the streets hoping to find him and as I did I wondered if this was exactly what he felt like through all those days I went missing as he tried desperately to look for me.

¿Dónde rayos te metiste?!

Y/n ran soaked up in rain hands spread wide in front of her extending upward and back down. She skied on the wet ground as soon as her dragon nose caught a faint scent of him.

The day felt as if there was no life, worms crawling for light, birds screaming for shelter, and people seeking cover under each other's embrace during a weather like this one.

The scent of his was hard to track down because of the rain Y/n breathed in and out from her mouth splashed with raindrops spitting from her mouth and nose.

She finally reached the lightest and broadest part of Japan, a place where the sky illuminated the ground and grass around her. As seconds continued to go by so did the speed of the rain. Thick drops splattered over her

She stopped running and looked at who stood before her, feet away

She stopped running and looked at who stood before her, feet away. She stared at him with chest pumping in and out, hair drenched, body-soaked, eyes red from crying and aggressive wiping, lips plumped by biting on them, and cheeks and tip of the nose red from the cold air.

Bakugo looked up from the ground and was met with Y/n standing anxiously staring at him with what seemed like she had so many answers for him.

Both teenagers stayed standing for what seemed like minutes each of them waiting for someone to break the ice, but Y/n knew it was up to her.

She clenched her fist the knuckles turning bright red as her skin took on a pale color from the weather. "Bakugo!" She finally spoke as the storm roared with her.

She took a couple of steps forward, her eyes squinting, her vision becoming blurry from the rain sprinkling over her lashes.

He was still devastated over what had happened earlier; he managed to take a couple of steps forward to be able to hear her words better. Remaining stiff and emotionless. Hands down his pockets and head under his hood he stared intently at her every feature. He was worried she could catch a cold after this, but this wasn't the time to worry about that but her words.

"Se! que he sido estúpida! ignorante! una rencorosa! injusta!" As I said those words I brushed my hair with my hand out of frustration avoiding and remaining eye contact with the boy that stood without any emotion. "Pero déjame! reponer lo que he dañado! nunca en mi vida he hecho algo como esto!" My eyes looked down at the wet concrete and my legs moved. I ran over to him and pulled his jacket from his chest towards me.

I kissed him with every intent. I was never good with words, but I hoped these types of actions could speak louder.

The gap between us was finally closed. Our lips and the rain between us mixed with our mouths. It tasted quite nice and felt magnificent. I still had a grip on him. I didn't want him to go away! I shifted my head from side to side putting aggression to the kiss as if it was the last making this kiss of great use-- of GREAT impact!

 after some seconds he seemed to get the point across. He got out his hands from his jacket and placed his warm fingers on my face. He kept me in place and took over.

He separated himself from me.

We both gasped for air letting the ounce of rain pour on our lips even more. I looked up at him and he looked at me.

He wanted to go for a tight and warm hug but my dominance didn't let me. I pulled him from the back of his head back into a kiss and a plop sound came from our lips as I backed away. I pulled his head towards me and our foreheads together.

"Bakugo," I spoke through the rain "te prometo que nadie y nada te podrá dañar~ despídete de tu dios que te cuida del mal porque ahora yo soy tu angel de la guarda~" As half dragon I had made a pact with it to protect him. I didn't care whether he was the guy or that he would deny this and say it was the opposite-- I had territory with him and that wouldn't change.

"As if Id ever let you do that~ You know I am the man," He placed his hand behind the back of my head. Making both of us hold each other's back of the head with a hand as we stared between our eyebrows at each other's eyes. "I don't care what kind of authority you think you have on me but ill be here for you no matter how much more you decide to push me away~" He gave a tiny smirk. Lips slightly plumped from our intense kiss.

I just closed my eyes and enjoyed this moment. I felt better. It was definitely the right decision in chasing him.

I've spent so much time hurting others and myself that I think I had developed in character and grown wiser of who I wanted to be.