Chapter 56 - "..ve despidiéndote.."

[Author: It would really be encouraging for me as the author if anyone reading could follow, comment, and vote! Thank you so much to everyone]

>>>>>>>>>>>

Overhaul clenches his fist and Tomura goes back to speak "As you can see, she isn't someone to be played with, so why don't we talk about your plan, and I'll see if it's reasonable for you to use our name."

Basically, man invented a drug that can boost and stop your quirk for some time. y yo pensando que méxico estaba tan loco pero esto que el ase no puede haber otra cosa tan chiflada.

I fidget with my fingers not investing myself into his plan. but soon the door swings open, revealing a small girl; with a horrified look on her face as one of Overhaul's minions grabs her by the hand. She had innocent-looking eyes, which were bright red in color, and poking out from the right side of her forehead was a small, brown horn.

"Come her Eri~" Overhaul says, and she lowers her face as she sees he is not the only one in the room. Innocently, she walks over to Overhaul's side. "She is my special treasure. The key to my plan." As I connected the pieces together, my jaw clenched, and I bit the inside of my cheek. Her arms wrapped in bandages, her horrified look on her face. Que no chinge.

I got up, causing her to flinch slightly by the sudden movement, which caused my anger to spark even more "I'm out. Shigaraki I can agree to do any of your dirty tasks but having a child into this... isn't my doing." Eri stood beside the couch, looking down, eyes closed, her fingers caressing the fabric of her clothes. I walked and crouched down in front of her to see her face. I didn't touch her with a single finger in order to avoid intensifying her fear. "Ay mami que te hicieron~" I looked at her with worry and disgust. I got up and headed towards the exit. "Un día estarás libre te lo prometo pero por ahora sé tan valiente como lo has hecho hasta ahora." I spoke to myself.

distance away from the large dorm building Uraraka, Kirishima, tsu, and Midoriya were secretly talking. I stopped feet away from them. "You all know what to do. Let's get Eri to safety. The plan will be ready in no time." I instinctively thought as I hid behind bushes. The work study they were in probably formed an investigation into the Shie Hassaikai organization containing Overhaul that means the league isn't safe and neither am I.

Deep in thought, I caressed my hand over my mouth, thinking on what to do. The league cannot do one thing that I can, and that is obtain insider information. As I heard them part away and enter the dorm, I jumped out of the bushes and a decent smile spread over my face. "Vamos a ver quien está un paso adelante~"

Days went by and I continued spying on their meetings and overhearing Midoriya over his room, balcony, his calls, and as he'd talk to himself. The new hitting area for Overhaul was always quickly discovered by Night-Eye and other heroes, but thanks to my eavesdropping, I had prepared Overhaul. The heroes were getting impatient. In my favor, Overhaul started appreciating my visits to warn him; though, those visits I used to sneak into where Eri was kept.

"Pst Eri," I said as I shut the heavy metal door, keeping an eye out to make sure the hallways were actually empty before I shut it all the way. She gave a faint, timid smile as she sat up on the hospital-like bed. I grabbed a chair from the side and placed it beside her. "Que crees?!" I yelled while keeping my voice low to prevent resonance in the hallways. "Soon very very soon you'll be out of here! Así que ve despidiéndote de eso mamón~"

She grips onto her clothes, excited by the news. "Really Y/n am I really going to get out of here." She says with her gaze lowering, she was really terrified, all her thoughts hesitating if she could possibly make it out. Y/n placed her finger on her chin, bringing her head up.

"Don't ever lower your head anymore, okay? Mira quieres- do you want me to tell you another story?! Eh que te parece~" She moves in closer to Y/n, her eyes glimmering on the teenager. Ever since she has been coming in and out from here, she has always told her stories about her life with her brothers. Eri felt envious of Y/n she had what she wanted. Family. Y/n also opened up Eri's heart because what was hidden beneath all those bandages that encircled Eri's body was another thing she was no longer ashamed or miserable about. Scars. Y/n taught her that those scars are nothing but battles that we should be proud of instead of neglecting them. One day she took her shirt off and showed the tiny innocent girl the permanent scars over her body.

Y/n finished her story making Eri smile little by little. It was hard to make her laugh, but at least she got some smiles. "Y/n may.... may," Eri got shy not knowing if she should really ask. "May I touch your scar on your fa- face?"

Y/n could never object to a question from Eri, so she leaned her face forward. Catching Eri off guard. y/n closed her eyes. The scar was traced like a pencil by Eri's little fingertips as they moved through her face. "It must've been really painful...." She was amazed by the mark.

The memory flashed on Y/n, but she smiled, not wanting Eri to see her weak. "Vagamente~" She leaned back and got up from the chair. "Tabien Eri ya me tengo que ir~ I'll get going okay next time I see you is to rescue you~"

>>>>>>

No one's POV

Inside the meeting with all the work study members, Night-Eye spoke frustrated, slamming his hands on the table. "I have no Idea what's going on?! Why are they getting away from us as soon as we know their whereabouts?!"

Aizawa had a hunch on what could be causing these failures, but someone else spoke out before he could. Gran Torino. "There is something we have been walking over...." Everyone listened. "If we always know where they hide and suddenly the day, we get close to them they are suddenly on the move to hide in another place that must mean someone inside here is spilling information." The room went quiet; they stared at each other 'trust' flying out the window.

"You are right, but it is none of you." Sir Night-Eye was confident in what he said, so no one doubted him. "There is a traitor among the UA students or staff."