CHAPTER 1 - Reunion

(Edited 1/8/22)

This is going to be an introduction to your families last name 'Mondragon' . Hope you guys are enjoying some of it 😅

🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️

 arrived in Mexico El DF

It was a really crowded bunch of people, totally different from America

It was a really crowded bunch of people, totally different from America. Holding hands with Maximo was a great idea, with how many people I could easily get lost with.

We walked all the way admiring the buildings and places while my dad was chittering chatter about his childhood and how much he missed it here. We arrived at my dad's parents' house where we will be staying.

"woahhggh pretty" I said, looking at the large house before me, but unexpectedly got my head smacked from behind

"No, me estes hablando ingles aqui con nadie nomas con tus hermanos entendistes"

"si señor" you pout but move on

All of you step inside the gate and are greeted by two oldish people you guess were your grandpa and grandpa; as both of them saw their grandchildren, they ran like maniacs' and tackled you and your brothers into kisses and hugs at this point you couldn't breathe it must be their brutal strength that your dad was talking about on the way here. You could see Kamil looking to the sky as if it was the end, and Maximo squeezing his eyes shut in terror. They parted themselves from you guys and finally were able to breathe.

"Ay mijitos no saben cuánto los quería ver otra vez." Abuelita Rosa said with tears in her eyes.

"míralos bien grandotes ya....ayyy... que rapido se va el tiempo" said abuelito Jose

I mean, there I stood admiring because it's my first time seeing them and let me say they are in good health considering they are old from my perspective, probably around 50's. but they do have muscle. Either way, they have only seen me when I was just born and left back to Mexico. "vengan vamos pa dentro y les enseñó donta sus cuartos."

"ey esperen donde esta sus abuelos de los niños los papás de su mamá?" my dad said stopping his parents from going into the house.

"ohh vamos adentro y allí platicamos" abuelita rosa said, she switched from a happy to a serious tone, turning around.