Chapter 46 - "Te calmas o te calmo.."

[Author: It would really be encouraging for me as the author if anyone reading could follow, comment, and vote! Thank you so much to everyone]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"¡Andale cabron!! Agarrate!"

"Don't yell at me! I'm your priority!"

Holding onto the citizen whose role was to play as a child. I carry them onto the edge of the building as they hang from the top, looking down at nothing but a sudden path to death. Extremely terrified, the guy held onto my arm while I carried 2 kids behind my back and two old people holding onto my waist. "Te calmas o te calmo ay tu! Are you going to shut your mouth and let me do what I need to do?" I wiggle their body from side to side as his eyes are glued to the steep ground. "Or should I just let go?"

"No no no! I'll keep quiet!"

I bring him up my shoulder as he holds onto me like a sloth. "Si no fuera por esa licencia ya estuvieras muerto." I inhale deeply, and as I gently exhale; my eyes turn red. I jump down the building and sprint through any obstacle. Dropping them off to safe ground, I wasted no second and headed back to rescue more absurd people.

The next course was to focus on saving as many lives as you can. I was never the person to save anyone unless I had a deep connection with them or if they were a child, but considering this wasn't a life-or-death situation, I didn't care.

Underground With big bricks scattered around the area. I stopped and closed my eyes, letting my ears take control. "Help." From beneath the bricks, the faintest cry for help was heard. Utilizing one hand to raise the massive brick. A bunch of young people could be seen. "Come on! get out!"

"We can't! Our arms hurt!" The kids all faked their cries. I sigh.

"All of you cover up." Each kid covered their heads with their arms. "Que dolor~" I sarcastically remark.

I push the massive brick, exhale smoke, and tighten my glove as it slips back down. My senses were satisfied as I heard the sound of material tightening around my fingers and palm. I punch the brick from a few inches away, causing thunder to rumble everywhere. The enormous piece of cement soon turns into nothing but dust.

The kids slowly look up to a rain of miniature unharmful crumbs falling from above. "Woah how did you do that!?"

"Hurry up and hang onto my body!" All 7 kids hang onto me; some climb onto my back, and one of them interlocks their fingers with my hand. I look down at him and he smiles at me. "Everyone secure!"

"Yes!!"

"Pues aggarense!" Taking them to the same area, I could see tilted buildings were on the verge of collapse. Soon, my entire body was wrapped in flames. Leaving fire tracks behind me, the building started to fall. Many students were rushing to rescue civilians, but their horrified faces were unable to respond quickly to the buildings.

I swept from underneath each building, both my fists' veins running in bitter fire. I punched any individual brick. An impactful punch. The students behind me covered the citizens with their bodies or quirks.

 The students behind me covered the citizens with their bodies or quirks