Chapter 66 -".. denle al niño su medallita~"

[Author: It would really be encouraging for me as the author if anyone reading could follow, comment, and vote! Thank you so much to everyone]

>>>>>>>>

As I received the bandages, Endeavor personally brought me to the dormitory. I clung behind his back like a sloth on the way out of the car, a furious look on his face. I would have been dozing off on his shoulder in a heartbeat, but he would immediately prevent me from falling asleep on him. Everyone appeared when Aizawa unlocked the door. Endeavor surprised the students including his son. "Move." He said to the kids seated on the sofa. They did as he said. and he harshly pushed Y/n's body on the sofa. Y/n groaned but melted to the touch of the couch.

"What happened to Y/n?" Shoto said, getting close to her.

Endeavor looked at his son's concerned face "She was training."

"huh?!" The whole dorm echoed

"Why and today?! She missed the whole festival."

Endeavor left the dorm and Aizawa stepped beside the couch she laid. "For some reason y/n was training. Those sparks in the sky and the rumble on the ground was her doing. So, if she wakes up and says why she chose to train during the festival let me know."

"Yes sir." He left

Shoto, who was hunched over the green sofa where Y/n was, was joined by Bakugou. "Why is she stupid-- she spent her damn time preparing us and the festival gym to perfection only to change plans and train?"

I groaned and sat up, massaging my neck. "I'll head to my room." About to throw my feet on the floor. Shoto and Bakugou each grabbed a hold of my arms.

"I'll help you." They both said in sync

The way the atmosphere changed as they glared at each other was head throbbing (╬. "y dale la burra al trigo~" I released my arms from their grip and stood up. "I can go by myself." and left for my room.

My hand twisted the knob to the room before closing the door. Bakugou walked in like he owned the right to enter. I rolled my eyes and closed the door. I snatched the sweatshirt off the floor, pulled it over my head, and collapsed onto the mattress. One hand was under my head while the other covered my eyes. I heard him sit in the chair at my desk.

"Spill it."

eyes closed, I responded, "si no es sopa~"

"Just do it dammit!"

"chale wey~ why are you so persistent?"

"Because you've made me care, now why don't you be a 'sweetheart' and tell me why you went to train and quote that!" His mocking voice caused a giggle out of me.

I sat up with my legs hanging out of the bed as I faced him. "Want to know?"

"Obviously"

"Esta bien pues ay te va~," scare him, scare him away, make him afraid of you. Make his view on me change. "I am a murderer I've killed more than hundred people including children, pregnant women, dogs, cats, and old people." The words leaving my mouth. keeping a genuinely pitiful countenance on him. The only response I obtained was an arched eyebrow. "Y ahora que sabes que tienes que decir?" I look off onto the floor.

"You expect me to believe that?"

I scoff and slap my hands on my knees and look at him. "Why is it so hard to believe!? Everyone knows I am capable of doing that?!"

"If it is true– it wasn't you, who did it...."

"What do you know? ~ todo lo que sabes de mi es la puta que soy. una hija de su puta suerte que lo único que sabe es fingir enfrente de otros..." he rolls the office chair forward with no space between us; he leans forward, hands put together as his elbows rested on his thighs. it completely startled me as to how he was staring at my eyes, switching his ruby eyes from one eye to the other.

"You can reply back all you want— throw the biggest tantrum but I know what those eyes hold, and you aren't capable of doing any of that by your own will. There has to be a reason behind it."

I smirk at him, loving the way he has gotten to know me. "Miralo~ denle al niño su medallita~ you're right it wasn't on my own will, but it was still my own hands," I slapped my chest, making a point that it was me who did it. "My own claws, my own sweat dripping over them!" He held my wrist from slapping onto my already bandaged skin.

"If you are trying to part me away from you— hate you— despise you— fear you— change the way I look at you— the way I find you intriguing day by day. change the way I think about you~ then you'll need to try harder than this~" My head was slightly tilted to the side, but my eyes still looked at him through the yellow lamp on my desk illuminating the room. He left me with no words. We stayed like that for seconds, my wrist still in his grip in the air. There wasn't a single word that could explain how flattered my heart felt. I scoffed with a smirk, my head tilting down as I nodded from side-to-side, disapproving with myself. He rests my wrist onto the mattress beside my legs.

His index finger and thump captured my chin, tilting my head up. He has a smile on his face, no matter how many times he has graced me with that exact same bean, the flash of his teeth it's still as chill-inducing just as it was the first time, he shot me with this exact same smile for the first time. The difference from back then to now was that I loved it now.

my eyelashes flickered as I looked down at his hand and up at his eyes. This close, you could smell his heavy scent that distinguished him. The heavy scent of clean sweat and lingering trace of smoke was a byproduct of his quirk. I could never help but find it intoxicating to my sensitive smell. I pulled my chin away from his touch smirking at him. "ya dejate de babosadas ya as dicho tu mismo tienes viejas por de tras de ti~ I am not the only one you can choose from. there are plenty more---"

"I don't want to stick to another wannabe— I want you~ I want to fight alongside you. I want you to watch me become the strongest hero! I want you to yell at me for every minimum thing I do!"

I got taken back from his aggressive yet gentle tone. Is he confessing?! oh no nononono. He scooted further up my knees, trapped between his legs. His hand hasn't ever left my hand on the mattress; he leaned forward towards my face. I didn't know what to do. I slightly moved back from him, but he held my chin. I squinted; my eyes shut.

Your face was extremely close to his. He could almost feel your breath fanning against his face. Your heart was slamming against your rib cage. Your lips connected, and a kiss erupted between the two of you. Your hand under his snaked its way over his and interlocked fingers.

Pro hero emergency Meeting

"What is it now?" Endeavor spoke tired by the sudden meeting late at night.

The whole room was filled with all the heroes. All might present as well.

Principal Nezu spoke. "The traitor has been found."

"