Chapter 27 - "uuui si! que te crea tu abuela!"

(Edit - 2/25/22)

whispers under breath "padre mío que estás en el cielo por favor bendíceme con una neurona massss as que mi cerebro juegue bien en esto que me metí--"

"Y/n!," I look up from my prayer, "quiet! Everyone is taking their exam. Or should I take yours?"

"no no, " I gave myself the last bendicion before picking up the pencil and starting with the exam. Some time passes by and I start freaking out; all I hear from right, left, up and down is pencils smacking desks. One by one everyone got up and turned in their paper and Denki was one of them. Denki el den-jo! I reread and reread questions and answer them as best as I can.

"creo que ya.." I wipe my forehead and get up walking over to Aizawa "ten--I mean here"

"thanks go take a sea-"

"wait pera perame-- ," I dig in my jacket and get out a big quantity of money "here just in case I miss a question just bump up points."

". . . . . . . *Hair levitates* Do you want a zero!! take that money away from my face!"

"Ta bién pero no te enojes, in Mexico that's how we pass our tests by giving 2,000 pesos to the prof in order to bump up a point

"Ta bién pero no te enojes, in Mexico that's how we pass our tests by giving 2,000 pesos to the prof in order to bump up a point."

"Well it's different here, turn around and walk back to your seat."

"tu te lo pierdes."

.................................................................

The next day was our practical exam where we will have to fight against our teacher. Sounds fun.

They announced who vs who

"Cementoss vs sato and kirishima

Ectoplasm vs tsu and tokoyami

power loader vs iida and ojirio

Aizawa vs momo and todoroki

thirteen vs uraraka and aoyama

Nezu vs mina and denki

Present mic vs kouda and jirou

snipe vs shouji and hagakure

Midnight vs sero and mineta

last All might vs Deku and Bakugo"

"keughhmmm and who am I fighting? el cucuy? *chuckles*" I say, for I didn't hear my name said

Nezu speaks up "We discussed that when each one of the battles is done by tomorrow, we are going to have you choose 3 or 4 Teachers to make up your exam."

I lift my eyebrow in confusion, and Iida speaks up "So basically you're going to let her pick at least 3 teachers for her exam and we get help from one other classmate to complete the exam, and have just one teacher been that unfair for her?"

"si no me vengan con sus burradas why am I going against 3 teachers and not just one? AND with no help from a classmate?!"

"Because.... if we, have you with one of us not only will the classmate that will be with you won't do anything, but you will pass with ease, we need you to put in effort considering your fighting style and quirk."