Chapter 61 - "..me estás llamando tóxica!?

[Author: It would really be encouraging for me as the author if anyone reading could follow, comment, and vote! Thank you so much to everyone]

>>>>>

When they finally finished, the four of them, Bakugou, Shoto, and the two students from Shiketsu High School, walked together. As I moved closer to them, I saw la Blondie pechos muy cómoda al lado de Bakugou y Shoto. My head leans to the side, confused. I run between the boys. "orale mija a metros chula~" I say, pulling her behind me, and she is startled by the action and walks to Inasa's side instead.

As I turned to the side to speak to Pelos, my words were cut off by the nasty and arrogant tint on his face. "Que traes tu?"

"You're jealous you're jealous." He says, leaning close to my ear as we walk side by side. His taunting triggers a tick mark to appear on my forehead. "uhhh~ it's so good having all the girls fall for me~" My tick mark reaches its limits and explodes.

"Quieres ver celos pues agarrate los huevos puto (╬" He arched his brow before bursting in wrath and stomping his feet on the ground.

I locked Shoto next to me by swinging an arm over his shoulder and lowering him somewhat to my level. "Shoto~ You really did great out there I couldn't help but see how great and," I put my mouth near his ear and smoothly and gently said the approaching word. "Sensitive~" I gave Shoto chills down his spine. I turn to face Bakugou with a grin that beams from my lips to my pleased eyes.

In an attempt to play with Bakugou's displeasure, I let Shoto go and clung to his arm. "You make me sick!" Bakugou's leg kicks my spine as I get closer to the doors outside, forcing me to the ground beneath the setting sun. My forearm scrapes into the cement. I hissed at the feeling. I instantly got to my feet while furiously glaring at him as he did the same, sending lightning sparks bursting across our eyes.

"Bakugou why did you! --" Shoto says, but both Bakugou and I cut him off, not breaking eye contact as we spoke.

"Not now!"

I bark at him "Perro!" and his lips growl in return. He releases his hold on his suitcase as we get a few inches apart, yanking my collar into his arms. I grunted back in response to his forceful pull. My shoes slightly leave the ground. My eyes darted straight arrows at him. Both of us didn't quite know how to respond to these feelings other than create a bigger hole.

"Look who's talking! The queen of 'Toxicity'!!╬" I scoff sarcastically, my tongue poking on the inside of my cheek. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and unbelievableness.

"ah me estás llamando tóxica!?╬"

"Yes!"

He wasn't wrong, but that didn't mean I wasn't going to let it slide. "Hijo de tu reputa perra madre! y tu que?! te haces el marti!," I then imitated him while still in his grasp with a terrible feminine voice. Using girly gestures like twirling my hair. "...'ay mirenme soy bien verga porque me creo el rey de huevos! jaja yo aggaro muchas perras de tras de mi ay ay!'.." I quit my mockery and got back to spitting on his face. "Porfavor╬ Si te apuesto que yo soy la primera! Que te hace ojitos! ya te crees nomás porque una perra de súplica por tu numero?.. como si tuvieras tan linda platicas e historias!╬" His breathing pokes, biting like a dog snarling in warning of explosion. I noticed he didn't say anything, but got angrier by the second, almost ripping holes in my collar from his nails, digging further into the fabric. "JA! ahora que tienes que decir!"

"Shut the hell up!!!! you know exactly that the one you who plays around is you!!╬ Don't make me spit just every little play in front of the one and only! ╬" I finally retracted from my win and shifted my eyes towards Shoto, who stood, stunned words unable to come out. and I drop my head back looking upside-down at All Might, Aizawa, Present Mic, Endeavor, and the Shiketsu High School students standing in shock questioning what exactly is going on and what am I saying?!