Chapter 80 - "..criatura del mal.."

[Author: It would be encouraging for me as the author if anyone reading could follow, comment (I encourage comments!), and vote! Thank you so much to everyone]

~~~~~~

I awoke early the next morning facing the opposite way from where Bakugou was lying. His strong arms pulled around my waist while I could feel his gentle breathing on my ear, his warm face rubbing against my back, and the way he breathes in the scent of my hair sent soothing waves of slumber over my body.

This morning felt rather overwhelming. I had never woken not once or twice ever woken up in someone's arms.... My father wasn't the one to show affection like this one when I was a kid. My brothers gave me my space due to me being a girl and because of what I had gone through they had the responsibility to not make me feel pressure in anything. 

Feeling this close and close, skin to skin, every breath to breath with someone especially the guy I once detested felt like a nightmare. No, like a dream, the reality I felt at this moment as the white curtains shined bright yellow from the sun rising and a pair of delicate and strong arms around me felt better than any dream or reality, I faced day by day.

Without any intention of waking him up, I shifted in a circle turning my gaze toward his. Our faces barely an inch away from each other. I admired his features. I could look at him for minutes, hours, and days like this.

She wasn't exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard, and Y/n could only pray that this moment would never end.

 I raised my hand and caressed his cheek. I found the red puffiness under his eyes. I slowly brushed them. I felt awful for making him cry with such harsh words.

When I cried yesterday inside the alleyway building and under the freezing rain, so hard, that it hurt my throat, it was out of love- love huh? have I finally accepted it?-- and knowing that no matter what I can do or attempt to do can change the situation. When you feel like you need to cry, when you want to just get it out, relieve some of the pressure from the inside - that was true pain.

We are too young too naive to understand the lows and the highs. We are just teenagers fighting to make a future for ourselves. A future that follows two completely different paths. 

I left all these thoughts behind my mind and pinched his arms slowly off my waist and got up quietly heading downstairs and wearing back my costume but before heading out the door I gave a small smile up the stairs directing it to him.

Making my way to the League of villain's hideout really early in the morning where birds haven't rossen up from the wire strings. I walked, with nothing and everything on my mind, cleaning my head.

Silence, I learned, is sometimes the most beautiful sound.

Click, I opened the back door and headed straight inside. Hands stuffed down my costume and head held high.

There they sat- el grupo maravilla on stools behind the white counter. It was as if they were waiting for something or rather someone to appear.

Their heads followed my lead as I walked past them until Dabi decided to speak.

"Where the hell were you?"

I stomped my big boots to a stop and turned around to face them without remorse as to if they were waiting for me or not.

"Doing my job. What the hell were you doing?" I lift a brow asking with demand and mockness.

He adjusted his cloak and stood up from his seat. "You are usually quick to finish a job. so, where the hell were you?"