Chapter 36 - "Papi chulo~"

Contemplating in my thoughts, I stood outside. Cold winds were blowing from every direction. The air felt heavy; the tension in me was strong; my muscles held my grip. The sky was dark and gray; the sound of grunts could be heard as All might, and All for one fought. The League of villains was at their move, trying to get me 'Their special prize' to victory. Standing in front of what may change my life completely, stood before me 'Tomura Shigaraki'. He held his hand out, pointing at the portal, which if I stepped foot on, there was no turning back. I saw the villains I beat up were thrown inside the portal and the ones who were left were Tomura and.....

"So, are you coming?"

My decision was final and there is no one who can or will stop me. What happens happens if the decision I make is bad? Then I'll let God punish me. "Estere o no estere equivocada ya me canse de esperar." I took a step forward, but just then I heard a familiar voice call out.

"Scarface, get out of there!!"

Turning around rather fast, the sound of whose voice it was immediately snapped me back to reality. My eyes moved drastically trying to find him, and they stopped at the one and only. He was hidden, along with others, behind bricks. Do I really want to leave this? Immediately, my mind starts picturing images and situations that could arise if I went along with this. I would most likely have to face Bakugou in a fight, and no matter the case I would have to demolish him and the rest. Is it really that hard to let someone go? Or is it the sudden urge of mine to experience more here and with him?---What am I thinking? ¿Qué tan jodida estoy que quiero continuar este viaje?!

I turn to face Tomura "Pienso que el que va sin premio eres tú!" I kicked the rash man inside the portal. As it closed his hand mask disattached from his face, his eyes were in shock, looking at my figure. The last sight of me was a stern face looking at the portal close.

As the league of villains disappears from the scene, All Might slides through the ground where the portal stood. I looked at him and back at All for one, his face finally showing "Ay que horror." His face had scars; there were no eyes to indicate the glimpse of him made me cringe in terror. All Might stood up, and All for one spoke.

"All Might, as much as you hate me," His arms spread wide 'I hate you in the same way!" His arms come down and I observe how his arm starts trembling into power "I want you to die the ugliest and most gruesome death possible!" All for one throws a tremendous ball of power from his arm over to All Might. The hit crashes and........ My eyes grew and shook the 'Great All Might' who everyone saw as indefitable always smiling and big and unrecognizable. His costume looked like a big curtain sheet placed on top of a rat.

"Show the world your true pathetic form, 'Symbol of peace'." Too stunned to speak-- I shrug it off and grab the hair tie around my wrist and pick up my hair tightening so no strand of hair could fly out. "What a pathetic "Top Hero"!!! Don't be embarrassed, that's the real you--isn't it?" As I give a tight pull on my hair, I look up at the news reporters in the helicopter documenting everything.

"Ahora menos me puedo ir asi como asi~" I wouldn't want to leave a situation like this that has the world's eyes looking at it. Another opportunity to show who can stand higher than All Might, a rising student from Mexico.

All for one levitated in the air, his hand extended out, who would aim an even greater built-in power from his arm at All Might. I hesitated deeply. I don't want to save him. I don't want him to live anymore, and I totally don't want to be the reason he will keep on living, but a pure instinct pulled me in.

No one's POV

"This is your end All Might"

The tremendous power shot directly at All Might; the whole world was in despair, watching just how All Might was at his limits. Everyone's mind asked themselves this question. Was this the end for All Might? No one can survive a hit like that one.

The moment the hit fired; the entire world fell silent. Everyone held their breath and the news reporters were stunned. What happened to All Might? This was probably the doom for everyone, but every assumption citizens presumed was taken back just as the smoke, dust, and dirt cleared up. All over the city gasps were heard. Tears of relief filled eyes.

There she stood Y/n Mondragón in front of All Might, covering the attack with her power. She covered the attack that no one else could have stopped with hardened flames in the air, knees bent, and arms in the air. The big stone of flame sheltered All Might. She paused, straightened her posture, and gave another tug at her ponytail. She looked up at All for One with a mischievous grin.

"Ándale~ Papi chulo~ This is between you and me now~fuu"

The whole world shook in amazement. The news reporters caught just how everything that she didn't cover was blown off. The sight of her appearing in an instant. The sight of her not flinching not even once as she looks up with bright fury-red eyes at the man who could Genocide the whole world, which included the #1 hero.

"Kid, you have an amazing power I would like to have~ but you think you can lay a finger on me?"

"Hazme bailar y veremos culero~" She smirks up at the man as her fists boil in flames.

The pros stood aside for a moment and then got their chance to save civilians from the disaster. Endeavor rushed to save a civilian, and, on his way, he yelled at Y/n. "Mondragón! Get out of there!! You are no match for him!!"

Without taking her eyes off All for one she replied back "No sigo órdenes de nadie~ si les guste o no yo voy pelear." All for one laughed. All Might held his hand up to y/n's shoulder.

"Young Mondragon, don't interfere if anything bad happens to you I don't--"

She shook his hand away without taking her eyes off All for One. "Stay back, will you? You were done a long time ago and this time you are the burden. I'll handle it. Don't underestimate me."

"I won't let you---" His words get cut off by All for one, his body starts creaking and mutating. His arm became large. Y/n stood firm not moving any bone in her. She knew one thing from her family and that was to not sedate to no one, especially an opponent.

"Cuando estés en el ring, no le muestres a tu oponente que le tienes miedo." - from abuela

"Enough talk, if a child wants to take me on let her be. I will kill two birds in one shot." He directed at All Might and Y/n.