Chapter 42 - "me pierdes culero.."

The shimmery eyes under the bright moon were connected. Everything felt to travel slowly and as if I was just hit with a realization of his actual existence. My grip on his shirt tightened. I scrunched up the cloth in my fist. Was I ever held like this? Was I ever this weak to someone? No, every tension between the opposite gender has always been avoided and uninterested. No one has ever caught my attention, but him... he calmed my senses. It was as if I was seeing a different goal or world. Definitely not the one I faced daily, but one of a delusional teenage girl looking for love. He had his own way of caring, which intrigued me day by day.

Bakugo POV

Without realizing my hand was around her waist, my head hung above hers. This was the biggest opportunity since she came here that I got to see her defined face up close. Her hair fell behind her. I saw the beauty she carried and how gorgeous she could look under the moonlight. Others might find her battle scars intimidating and horrendous but me... I found them beautiful. Looking at her once again I saw her eyes leave a sparkle as they stared into mine. When the moment fell I finally became aware of how different the atmosphere felt. Just us two. Without the distraction of any other extra. Rejecting this kind of feeling was thin as ice, one more move and I could give my all.

Her grip on my shirt tightened as her expression fell and both her eyes moved left and right in mine.

Y/n's POV

I straighten up as his hand around me follows my movement. Standing close by him with his arm around me. I looked up at him with a sly, intentional smirk. He looks at the change of expression and goes with the flow pulling me slightly closer from the waist. My hand on his shoulder slips down to his collar.

What I did next was unpredictable for him. Yanking his collar and slapping his arm off me. I pull and push him out of my personal space.

"Don't get it twisted~" I lower my hand and lower my expression. I take intimidating steps forward "Tocame otra vez haci, y me pierdes culero," I firmly press my index finger in his chest like bullets "Conmigo no te pases de listo~ First I'll kill you then let your thoughts run around." I sneered my teeth and turned around towards the exit of the room.

Bakugo's POV

Shocked by the sudden change of tone and action, I stared in disbelief. "Conmigo no te pases de listo~ First I'll kill you then let your thoughts run around."

With those words she left the room. Quietly, I let out a laugh with my hands coming down my pockets. I nudged my shoulders up "You've become an open book dumbass." She can't fool me anymore. I know for a fact she was flustered and that makes me feel less strained.

Y/n's Pov

My feet ran up the stairs, leading me inside my room. I closed the door, and the ugliest sigh left my soul. My thoughts wander up and down. I was puzzled that without any realization, I walked up and down my room, contemplating with myself in whispers.

"lo que me faltaba ╬ pinche cínico salió un degenerado de quinta ╬ NI un dia a pasado y ya se está aprovechando el canijo ╬ " I paused and mischievous smiled in guilt and stood there as the dark thoughts of my head took over. In shock, I recovered my senses. I looked to the side where my altar of la virgencita y jesus stood and rubbed my palms together back and forth, asking for forgiveness.

I jump on bed and cover myself with the sheets "Haci como dice mi abuela 'una se tiene que dar a respetar' yo como si nada.... pelos de escoba vieja y mugrosa ╬"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The first morning in this place was the worst because last night I couldn't sleep, so as a result I woke up with a really bad temper ni yo misa no me aguantaba.

In the bathroom, my face made the girls squirm away from me. "y/n? are you alright?" Momo asks when I lean my weight on my arms as I grab onto the sink, looking at the big mirror both of us share. "I'm fine" Rolling my eyes, I aggressively grab my toothbrush.

Inside the classroom we were currently focusing on getting the hero license. Pro heroes soon came in the whole class cheered by Midnight, Cementoss, and Ectoplasm's appearance; yet my head and face were focused up at the front, but my eyes were focused on something else. Sitting where I was, I got a perfect view of him. All of a sudden it seemed like his features had matured. His strong determined look once provoked me to punch the living soul out of him, but now.... It's the one thing that kept me from being focused.

While listening to whatever the Lesson was for today instead, I planned my next plan and that was to devastate endeavor, ruin the next rising symbol of peace 'Izuku', get rid of the hero ranking system, and after completing everything I'll make sure to let everyone see the true reality of living to become a hero.