Chapter 30 - "oh and you do?"

(Edit - 2/25/22)

"uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgh!!~~" As soon as I step off the bus, I stretch every bone in my body.

What I thought was a break turned out to be something very different. A black car appeared revealing two girl bunnies?????? they did their little corny furry presentation, leaving me in a state of 'shiver'

"Is this some type of rabies exposure? *Evil giggle*---" Aizawa taped my whole body with his scarf appearing just like a mummy.

"Save your 'funny' jokes for after you listen to instructions."

.......................................

"Huh guys le--lets head BACK TO THE BUSSSS!!!" In order to avoid the forest and then arrive at the camp we would be staying at; everyone ran onto the bus. I stayed tied up in Aizawa's scarf, with only my head exposed, and watched as chaos broke out between the furries and the so-called future heroes.

Soon, the kitty girl who identifies herself as '18 years old' shakes the ground and rumbles each piece of dirt into crumbs, causing us all to fall to the ground below us. Burning in heat, I freed myself from Aizawa's scarf-wrapping skills. Upon jumping out of the mess, I land safely on the ground below and observe how each of my classmates makes a terrible fall.

" *laughs* uhh dios que vista~~." I say, observing how they fall from the air. so dramatic.

"Everyone have fun going through 'The beast's forest' !!!!"

The forest ahead of us looked dark and gloomy, giant trees covering the light from entering. "Bueno pues yo a partir madre !!!!" About to run down the forest, my classmates stop me.

"y/n are you sure you want to go? ---"

"Move it extras!!!" Bakugo flashes before me into the forest blasting explosions at scary looking monsters?

"Food waits on the other side of this forest so I'm going!!" I say activating my fast pace and zoom leaving fire tracks. I catch up to pelos de elote just when a bigger monster appears in my sight. I get my fist fired up and burning. Punching a whole right through its chest, then using its body to fly up. 'I'll use all my energy to get to camp before anyone else does.'

"Y/--y/n just transformed into a dragon!!" Mineta says on the ground with everyone else gasping.

Tremendously I fly and expand, my wings in large and with just one swing disappearing in a second, throwing anyone or anything behind me, flying or falling with such great force they hang or hold onto trees or plant roots from ending up at the beginning of this race.

................

Transforming into myself, I stumble and jump on the floor panting. I looked around, viewing no trees but a house. I get on my knees " YA LLEGUE!!!!!"

"As expected,."

"You got here in less than an hour!!!?!"

I ran up to the pussycats, "where's the food!?!?!?!!?"

"Relax you'll eat when everyone lets here *smiles sweetly*"

My eye twitches "well how long are they going to take?!"

"About 3 hours or more depending * smiles*"

I give up and fall to the floor "you have a pillow? oh una cobija a blanket it's kinda chilly."

.......3 hours 37 mins after....

*pant* *pant*

"I feel like ima die!!!"

"My stomach..."

"Guys denki can barely communicate"

"I'm hungry!!!"