Chapter 35 - "su grupo maravilla"

"Máximo!"

I stood watching just how delinquents zoomed on the air while appearing and reappearing behind Máximo and in front, kicking him into the brick houses. Moments earlier, villains had attacked our area. I tried to help, but as a result I was still not ready to face such powerful people. I was a burden. It was terrifying, standing and looking at my older brother get thrown, beaten, trashed, mocked, and played. Kamil held me behind him. He also felt my worries; though he knew the true power of Máximo would appear any second now, he believed in him.

"Kamil as algo! Kamil! --" I was desperate, trying to jump into the action, but Kamil held me behind him.

"No hagas nada Máximo lo tiene."

"No es cierto! que no miras?!" I broke into tears, remaining desperate. Was I really going to lose Máximo? I don't want to. If I ever lose them, I won't ever forgive myself, those two are what kept me going after my father died.

My eyes still remained on Máximo, who was kicked yet again in another brick house; he suddenly burst out "HIjo de perras!" A giant water line shut up at the Villains, and as a distraction he sped up to each of them, hand on their mouths; he drowned them with his water quirk. The villains fell down; no more life in their eyes could be seen.

I pushed Kamil's arm away and ran up to Máximo "Máximo!" I hugged his waist, tight in my arms, and buried myself in him.

"Y/n no te lastimaste?" I looked up. He was alive, he was talking to me, and most importantly, he was with me.

"No~"

"Puedes creer que ella estaba como loca cuando vio a esos culeros golpeándote." He laughs mocking me

"Kamil no eches mentiras yo te vi también preocupado mordiéndote las uñas." I say annoyed by his remarks.

After that incident I know better than to be weak, and it's all for them Máximo and Kamil. If I ever see them in a situation like that, no matter if I'm the youngest, I will take over, bring them to safety, and risk my life for them. Just like some parents are the world to their children, but for me that's not an option. My vow is to protect them from any pain, even if it will cause greater pain to me.

*Back to present time*

The second I appeared back from the strange gray portal, I coughed up the gray slime texture out of my mouth, kneeling down on the ground. "Hijo- *cough* que asco." I crumbled up the lump of dirt in my palm and pushed myself up the ground. As soon as I looked at just what stood before me, my throat swallowed the built-up saliva. A broad man stood, black suit, and a larger tubed mask above and over his face. "Lo que faltaba *sigh* que apareciera pinche frankenstein," Just as my words left my mouth, the other villains appeared the same way I did. "Y su grupo maravilla *sigh*"

"You failed again, Tomura, just try again. I've brought you associates back, and even this child. Just for the fact you said she was an important piece."

As they talked, I looked around and Pro heroes were down. I looked back at the broad man and back at the unconscious bodies. "Este si es el mero mero~" My foot moved, flicking a tiny piece of dirt, which in response the man turned his head.

"Don't try to go anywhere Miss Mondragon."

I tilt my head in confusion "y quien soy pa escuchar a un marica como tu?~" Even if I wanted to go anywhere, I knew this man wasn't playing around, but does it seem like y/n Mondragon is going to stay behind the villains as a stolen object? I jump in the air with my fist up in front of me, ready to slam a punch on the Man's mask, but his hand extended rather quickly, rappelling my whole attack.