Chapter 22 - "Lo que pasó, pasó (Entre tú y yo)

(Edit - 2/25/21)

  We all finally approached my fear of 'Internships'. Aizawa brought all of the class to the train station to send us off. I finally received my costume case.

"Everyone has their costume? Remember you're not allowed to wear them publicly. Got that?"

"si cepillin! ahora VAMO---"

"Y/n, speak formally to your high ups its 'Yes, sir.'"

"uh? ni a mi abuela le digo así, pay for my rent and then will see--"

His hair starts levitating as he stands in front of me, making me look small "Technically I do."

"oh pues si I forgot.... Yes sir! *salute*"

"and make sure you have manners everyone, to the heroes at your internships," I start dozing off "and I'm talking to you especially y/n."

"Yes, your majesty." He looks at me with pure annoyance.

"Off you go, now"

"Yes, sir!" Everyone yells at Aizawa.

"no pues bendecir la alma, en el nombre del padre--"

"y/n we should go together." says joto-( ̄︶ ̄) I mean shoto

"uh yeah" We start walking but someone bumps my shoulder, "eyy!-"

"Make sure not to get kicked out, mmm."

"Moco? yo JA and you make sure to not come back," I walk up to him and pat his shoulder, " it will be for the best if you don't (◡‿◡)"

"tssk"

"oh and if you need anything text me or call me ok! diapers, underwear, a shoulder to cry on, give me a call. I'm sure you'll miss my care!"

"Text you? Call you? I don't even have your number dumbass!"

"oh you do! I grabbed your phone the other night and put my # in your contacts!"

"YOU TOOK MY PHONE!!! ┗|`O′|┛"

"ahuevo! you took mine first fuu! without permission! ┗|`O′|┛"

"you fuck!-"

"You guys know you're boarding the same train?"

"Shut up, icy hot!! HUH?"

"we are!?"

Inside the train I sat beside the window. Shoto beside me and the mister orangutan sat on the seat in front of me. The train started rolling and the three of us sat in silence. I glanced up at Bakugo. He leaned on his side, his chin resting on his palm, looking out the window. No VOY mentir I could say I fell for him at that moment el muchacho tiene lo suyo. The sun lighting up his skin and eyes made him beautiful. I never really noticed his red eyes, a beautiful shade of red, and his skin looked so smooth, and his furrowed eyebrows made his whole face look even more admirable. I had an urge to touch his hair. His hair structure was spikes and 'I will kill you if you come near me' but looking at his hair it looked soft, kind, smooth and gentle.

"y/n?" Shoto gently tapped me.

" I was going to tell you if you don't have any issue with going into my old man's agency?"

I turn, my posture facing him

When the train started, I noticed I had a deep stare staring at me. I quickly moved my eyes to see Scarass looking at me with a soft stare here and there, slowly smiling. She could be dozing off and remembering something, but couldn't she look another way. I thought to myself, and I could feel the heat in my cheeks rising.