Chapter 59 -"..rábano no se limpia.."

[Author: It would really be encouraging for me as the author if anyone reading could follow, comment, and vote! Thank you so much to everyone]

>>>>>>>>>>

That same day there was commotion downstairs. I headed towards all the noise on the first floor. Izuku was overwhelmed. I walked towards the kitchen, pretending I needed to pour myself a glass of water.

"I can't believe what happened today.... but at least we know she is safe." He said talking in code with Uraraka.

I turn facing the counter wall, biting my lip and smiling in accomplishment. Me doy la bendicion and thank mi dios for taking care of Eri up until now. As time passed right before going upstairs to get some rest, I looked out the window to see Shoto standing outside the dorm, his phone next to his ear. Who could he be talking to?

I walked outside and approached him. "Ey are you okay you look more serious than normal?" He looks up from his phone, sliding the device down his pockets.

"It's nothing to worry about but the provisional license training has started, and my old man is going to be there." His brows wrinkled in irritation and rage. He was not happy with his father attending. I got an idea it'll probably cheer him up, but I'm doing it to be next to the Number 1 hero.

"How about I join the crowd?" Surprised by the suggestion, his eyes turned towards my sweet smile. " I mean, it wouldn't hurt Aizawa for me to attend and," I nudged his shoulder with a sincere smile "You'll need someone to encourage you, don't you think?" He nods in approval and a small smile of happiness extends on his face. It was adorable if I was honest with myself. "Okay let's go in because I think both of us need some rest~" I chuckled and turned around to walk towards the main door, but before I could go any further his hand held my arm, spinning me around and hugging me tightly. In between his arms and chest, I couldn't make up what was happening.

My eyes would undoubtedly fall out if I encountered one more surprise like this. "Hehe que haces? What are you doing?" I ask, my voice trembling slightly from nervousness.

"Thank you for always comprehending me." My shocked face disappeared as I heard his words. My hands tug on his sweater he wore and pull myself out of his embrace and look at him.

"Yeah, there's no problem in helping, you can always count on me."

'You can always count on me.'??? Was that really necessary??

Bakugo's POV

passing by the window I stopped when I saw half' n half' with Scarface talking outside. It was repulsing. The smiles she gave him and the way Icy-hot bought them as if they were really intentional. They were about to head inside, but Shoto grabs her and hugs her. I grit my teeth, sucking in a growl of frustration. Their little moments took the best out of me. The corner of my lip twitched.

"Oi kachhan! what are you!.... looking at." Dunce's face notices what I'm looking at and his voice becomes quieter. "oh....oh!! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find someone better. I mean look at me I was sure me and her would be holding hands and going for Ice cream but as they say there are plenty of fish in the sea." He places his hand on my shoulder, but I slap it off and head to my room. His voice echoes behind me. "Oh, wow they are really hugging it out aren't they~"

"Tss (╬"

Y/n's POV

The following day, in the morning I caught up with Shoto and Bakugo who were outside, already dressed and ready. "Y/n what are you doing here?" Aizawa said

With confidence I reply to his question. "I want to see~"

"No, you're not—"

"Too late" I hop on the van, waving at him from the window.