Chapter 71 - "de que basurero sacaron esto.."

(Credit to art- Twitter: @Ze123456n)

I'm Back!!

[Author: It would really be encouraging for me as the author if anyone reading could follow, comment, and vote! Thank you so much to everyone]

------------------------------------>

"We've got to find her!"

"This is ridiculous!!" Endeavor slammed his fist over the brown table completely shaking the ground with his rage. Many felt the same way. On that rainy day, the young girl ran off into the fainting distance. That day many unspoken words left the kids in the dorms. There hasn't been a day a soul has not run through every corner of Japan to find her. Some wanted her back others wanted her locked up behind bars but a specific someone wanted her under his embrace.

"He is right!" Pro hero Rock Lock steps in "We have to do something else about this situation! reporters keep pestering about the situation."

Hawks couldn't help but join his colleagues with the thought that he knew where she was. "Hold on endeavor all we can do at the moment is continue searching without causing a big scene."

"Oh, we know we can't but if what we suspect is true and Y/n Mondragon joined the feral group of villains that call themselves 'The League of Villains.' most of us won't stand a chance against a girl like her!" Beast Jeanist stands up and drops papers on the round table with aggression. The heroes around the room drew closer to the table, eyes not believing what these papers contained. They all scribbled hidden details of a particular someone.

---Tremendous quirk– rage– destroyed the grand country of Mexico----- Thousands and thousands of civilians were affected by this 5,000+ deaths more than 1,000 injured and hundreds of them unknown------

Description: An enormous creature! About 100 feet tall, with large wings that extend over hundreds of houses. Red fury blood color dragon skin. Bright fire over buildings. Claws the size of a car.-----

The eyes inside the room skimmed through the papers shocked by this news. Their shaky eyes flew back to Beats Jeanist needing an explanation of this tragic case.

"You are probably asking what type of 'person' or should I call– devil did this...... Well, it was Y/n Mondragon."

The unbelievableness grew wider and it made the strongest heroes gasp and sweat drop. How could a child do this kind of disaster and why?

Hawks held the bridge of his nose this was bigger than he had imagined there is no way heroes could ever take her back or see a 16-year-old as a child anymore but a threat.

Y/n's POV

I passed about most of my time sleeping in the shadows or staying inside the room teaching rats how to sit and roll. I understood I could not go out as my face appeared on every channel on the streets. Everyone in Japan knew about the disappearance of Y/n Mondragon but they didn't know why or how I disappeared.

"Y/n, Kurogiri wants to talk to you," Dabi spoke unfazed by me sitting on the stained mattress with two rats trapped on a glass container with holes as I annoyed the innocent creature by tapping on the glass.

"Ugh okay ay voy~" I got up... before leaving I smacked the container completely spooking the creatures and headed down the hallway to the most decent-looking room. "Were you looking for me?"

Kurogiri stood tall and elegant as usual with a phone in his hand. "I spoke with Doctor Kyudai and he said Shigaraki is going to take some days to fully get to the level of power he wants so that being said you'll have to contribute to preparing for when Shigaraki awakes."