Chapter 37 - "mejor muerta."

Bakugo Pov

What was going through me? I don't care what happens to her; she is just a nobody! Her words, actions, and looks towards me are torture in a way I have never felt. I have set out to stay away from her. It isn't hard- I've done it before like with Deku. How should she be different?

She got kidnapped, and yet here I am behind her, this time trying to save her even though she might not even need my help. The moment she faced the leader of the league of villains, my heart sank, and a pool of adrenaline flowed through me. Everything in my mind faded away; my eyes were glued to her.

Right there at that moment, my eyes, my mind, and my heart couldn't process this feeling that I had been guarding inside a cage preventing it from breaking out; finally, it was beating me. All for one's arm grew ten times his size. Electric current ran through him. Scar face's body was boiling in fire; she looked...

"What is this?" I said under my breath  

A realization I never knew would ever appear again, did.....  she shined like All Might once did for me.

My grip on the gray brick was tight. I felt my nails dig into the concrete. Both hers and his fist crashed together. How can just one hit create such damage?! The wind sprouted from every direction I covered my eyes with my arms. I looked back up and both of them were fighting one-on one. I need to do something. I need to do something. She continued fighting, slamming the villain on the ground. Her eyes glowed and shined so bright they danced in the air.

All for one, dashed into the air at an incredible speed, he launched an immense power attack towards Scarface. My body flinched, it moved, and my eyes grew wide. But I stayed back when she bounced away from the attack, a red trail in the air left behind as she created two fire swords from her arms, and stabbed them onto All for One's big, mutated arm.

My hand was placed onto my chest, and I gripped the piece of fabric. Am I a fool? What would I have done if I had jumped in there? I would have been more useless than that damn nerd. I was brought back when, out of nowhere, Scarface got slammed to the ground, all for one's arm was in between her face and chest onto her neck; she kicked up and tried to get away with impatience. Her body boiled and her veins popped up in a vibrant red color.

And my fear and foolishness took over "Bakugo!! Don't!" Four-eyes yelled behind me as I blew towards her. I shot a big explosion at the freak, and using it as a distraction, I pulled Scarface from the dent ground. Her skin burned me, but because of the adrenaline I was feeling, I couldn't even tell.

"Ba-Bakugo!" She panted as she stared back and forth at me, and at All for One. "What are you doing?! Estas loco! Get out of here!" I was about to say something, but her reflexes caught what I couldn't. All for one appeared right beside me, and she blocked him with just her arms. It was astonishing. "ponle un dedo o un pinche pelo a este pendejo detrás de mi y estás muerto papá~" As I stood behind her my attention was brought to her body there were trails of bright fire inside her trailing along her like rivers.

 "ponle un dedo o un pinche pelo a este pendejo detrás de mi y estás muerto papá~" As I stood behind her my attention was brought to her body there were trails of bright fire inside her trailing along her like rivers